[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

do we Ignite and deal 10 % more dmg with cinderswallow flask?
(Duplicated by network error)
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Jan 23, 2021, 12:05:18 AM
(Duplicated by network error)
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Jan 23, 2021, 12:05:06 AM
"
malgav wrote:
do we Ignite and deal 10 % more dmg with cinderswallow flask?

Yes, we do. Either from MiA/Blast Rain or from having a source of flat fire, e.g. a mod on searching eye jewel.

It's 15% inc damage taken because we have 1.5x flask effect.
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Jan 23, 2021, 12:04:06 AM
yo

Im about to make decent helmet and quiver, but - is it really worth crafting quiver with for example Chaos DoT multi+Arrow+DoT multi? or drillneck is kinda okay till end game?

also - accuracy is very important for us?

also - help me with flasks im confused. whats better setup rn for big dick t16's (1-3 deli orbs)? and for bosses? it changers everytime right? for example on uelder taste of hate more profitable than dying sun ? so we havent consistent flask setup right?

also - lets say i have 30ex rn. what should i upgrade first ( after ill get helmet with -9%, fortify and chant )

----------

i very like SA but sadly it has veeeeeeeery tough league start progression (on bosses with VR and not IR tree). It was better to start with casual TR setup and then swap for SA?

Last edited by 5tr33t on Jan 23, 2021, 4:03:54 AM
Looking to transition to mid game.
Slightly confused with the midgame voltaxic tree lvl 64-85.
I see inpulsa and thunderfist as default.
Are they better than a rare chest and embalmer gloves?
Got quite lucky when crafting the chest. Got this on the second try. Turned out rather nicely:)
Now I just need to fix up the socket-colors and the cold-resist

Eventually, if I want to, I could remove the Cold-resistance, craft Fortify-effect on the chest, and Augment Fire to get Phys->Fire conversion
Last edited by Acasta7 on Jan 23, 2021, 4:49:47 AM
What fossils did you use for this?
Hello, so im making another update :D The build was really a blast!! I had the easiest time of all the characters I played (It felt even tankier against Sirus for example than my aura stacker last league for 700ex) and Im maybe giving it another shot next league! Was also really nice league starter, pretty smooth, Sirus awakener7 facetank, shaper slam easy facetank, could tank 3 Shaper balls, did the 4 Shaper guardian Maven map deathless effortlessly too!

So i wanna thank Wolfie for creating such a nice defensive mechanics synergy!!

The only reason I dont want to play this build anymore is that my middlefinger hurts from actually "charging SA as hard as possible" if I push the mouse button more and I cannot unlearn that idk why :D So I decided to try completely different build for now.

Anyways I hope it's not against the rules to offer my old helmet here (no1 ever looks for these mod combinations since there is so few of us :D) the eva enchanted base + crafting + benchcrafting was around 7ex so i think it will be a fair price somewhere around that.

If any1 is interested my IGN is Chujavica :)

"
BigWood1e wrote:
What fossils did you use for this?

Did not fossil-craft:

My plan was to Essence-craft Life (was cheap and only used 2nd tier essences), till I had an open suffix and good resistance-roll(s). Then Harvest-craft Augment Attack (as that guarantees the -15 Mana).

Instead, on my second Essence I got
Prefix:
Life
Suffix:
Endurance Charge if Hit (lucky)
Cold Resistance
Dexterity

I got lucky with an Annulment Orb and hit the Dexterity.
Then crafted Aug Attack (bought it for 1 Ex) to get the -15 Mana mod.
I also rerolled the Cold-resistance twice as I had the crafts but did not get lucky (yet).

So overall quite lucky.
Cost me 4.5ex for the base, 1ex for the Aug Attack, and around 40c for the Max-roll %Life craft
Last edited by Acasta7 on Jan 23, 2021, 4:59:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info