[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

Hello, i'm starting to struggle for damage in red maps. My POB says 270k poison damage for Scourge Aarrow 5 stages release which is miles away from the 10+ millions the original pob has.

I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong, sure my character is really not min maxed and i'm lacking a lot of stuff right now but I could really use some guidance on what to upgrade first.
"
WolfieNa wrote:
I would suggest the armor stacking variant. Then go with a Molten Shell - Withering Step (to generate extra withered stacks):

(Vaal) Molten Shell
Inc Duration
Second Wind
Withering Step

In addition, Enduring composure is important for prolonged fight, so make a priority for it.

With enough armor, Molten Shell gives you an extra ~10k raw life (at 75% value) for a good duration of time (with inc duration support), while second wind reduces the cooldown time so that you can cast MS again sooner.

Flasks (bring multiple type of flasks with you to swap on bossfight):
- Jade flask (+%armor, reduced flask used)
- Foreboding Hybrid (Fortify)
- Coralito
- Overflowing Chalice (until you don't need it)
- Cinderswallow

Wolfie do you mind clarifying enduring composure? The POB shows fettle and the one that gives determination +20% - is one of these meant to be dropped for enduring composure?

(I'm currently running enduring composure before swapping over to armor stacking, just need to fix my resists before thread of hope)
is the pob community fork still bugged?

I got 343k thorn dps

settings:

10 poison stacks
15 withered
3x spider web stack
infusion
and alchemist genius + coralito

without poison/withered i get:

188k dps :(

(thorn arrow dps, 5 stages)

here is my pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/ZSbRU8k8
(latest community version)

Any tips
When will we see the Barrage PoB?
I m sick of scourge arrow...
"
Kaenshin_ wrote:

[Original] Barrage-VolleyFire:
+ PoB: https://pastebin.com/7SWHHiLu

it's been there
"
Slottm wrote:

Wolfie do you mind clarifying enduring composure? The POB shows fettle and the one that gives determination +20% - is one of these meant to be dropped for enduring composure?

(I'm currently running enduring composure before swapping over to armor stacking, just need to fix my resists before thread of hope)

Isnt that due to having Enduring composure on the chest?
"
Slottm wrote:

Slottm the enduring composure can be either a mod on the Warlord chest or from the small cluster jewel. When we approach the end-game, it is easier to grab an affordable enduring composure cluster. At the end-game, we want to optimize the gears by crafting enduring composure on the chest.

For a single-influenced (ilvl85 Warlord) chest, I'd suggest alt-spam until getting enduring composure, then carefully block mod, then augment attack (-mana), augment life, augment fire (phys taken as fire), 120% inc Fortify effect, etc.

For double-influence (Crusader+Warlord) chest: the process was similar (back in Harvest) except that you would need to augment phys before fire in the process to land the explode mod. There are other conflicting mods (reflect) that can take over when you try to roll explode, but it is doable.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
Ahh the chest, missed that. Thank you!
"
Bananaru wrote:
is the pob community fork still bugged?

I got 343k thorn dps

settings:

10 poison stacks
15 withered
3x spider web stack
infusion
and alchemist genius + coralito

without poison/withered i get:

188k dps :(

(thorn arrow dps, 5 stages)

here is my pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/ZSbRU8k8
(latest community version)

Any tips

Pretty sure Wolfie said that PoB only calculates a single arrow, not all the pods / arrows.
"
Kaenshin_ wrote:

Barrage is a LOT more expensive to start off than Scourge Arrow. I really wouldn't suggest trying to transition into barrage with your gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info