[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

vrift is a cheap-stepping stone until you can get an elder bow going. As such, most of us typically get a vrift til we can afford the elder bow and transition out =)
whats the order for ascendacy after changes?

With the Voltaxic bow are the Thunderfists gloves better than The Embalmers?
Last edited by malgav on Jan 14, 2021, 11:41:24 PM
"
malgav wrote:
whats the order for ascendacy after changes?

With the Voltaxic bow are the Thunderfists gloves better than The Embalmers?

I've added Thunderfist in the VRift PoB (update later). Thanks for your suggestion.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
Hey thanks for awesome tanky ranger build I wanna try this but I can not see 3.13 pob version.There is still 3.12 or I am blind.If I am not blind when you share your update version on your build.Sorry for bad english :)
"
aurican65 wrote:
Hey Wolfie and fellow SA pathfinder fans, just sharing my SA pathfinder build deviation I made back in Harvest league. I just recently tested tanking an uber atziri double flameblast (with no build modifications) and felt like sharing it.

To verify I actually tanked both hits and didn't dodge I tested tanking a single hit, then both. One hit reduces molten shell to about 5k from 10k, and chunks about 2k ES. Both hits together nearly kills me, leaving my ES pool at 1k, and molten shell completely destroyed.

Here's the flameblast tank: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdyUrMcMpN8
Here's a build overview, if interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tk1Ke2Fiw8

Can you fix the second video?
livejamie
Hey Wolfie. Been wanting to try SA for sometime now but didn't know how it was built till I came across your guide. Thank you for the very comprehensive and informational guide. Going try league starting 3.13 with conventional CA/TR and respec into your SA build once I get some of the gears.
"
vicdasick wrote:
Hey Wolfie. Been wanting to try SA for sometime now but didn't know how it was built till I came across your guide. Thank you for the very comprehensive and informational guide. Going try league starting 3.13 with conventional CA/TR and respec into your SA build once I get some of the gears.

hey can you see 3.13 pob version I can not see I need to check before league :)
"
WolfieNa wrote:

Yo. Howdy.

The TR and SA share the same gears as they are both poison-based.

The 2nd Blast Rain is usually used for generating wither on the enemies with Withering Touch (30% chance with alt gem) beside Withering step and as a 2nd DPS dealer. Try the new Barrage variant if you like as well. 1st 6-link with Barrage and 2nd 6-link with either TR/MiArcher or SA/MiA.

The current crafting section is a hodgepodge since I keep updating new way to craft without clearing the old ones, which has been collecting dust since Delirium.

Understood, thank you very much for the reply. Just one more question for now then, if you please, maybe even someone else can help with this as well:

The Dash-BloodRage-SecondWind-WitheringStep setup, as I understand I have to strive to uptime BR and WS, like flasks and just cast offcd every time? I totally don't mind pressing more buttons, but I was wondering if it would be possible/reasonable to change this to some tanky skill setup, since I don't mind loosing on the damage which already looks awesome, it's that I may struggle to keep track of them, or is it actually easy to do that?
Cant understand how do u avoid corruption blood?
"
"
vicdasick wrote:

hey can you see 3.13 pob version I can not see I need to check before league :)

Hi. I think the one on the front page is updated for 3.12 but not 3.13 yet (last i checked). However the final skill tree would not be very different in 3.13 apart from the ascendency. Personally I am going for the chaos dmg node > flask regen node > ele ailment resist > and poison last because i am not following the leveling tree. I am going for a typical chaos over time caustic arrow & toxic rain till 85+ And respec to wolf’s SA tree after for about 45 points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info