[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

Hey guys, currently im using this chest.

I recently managed to craft this beautiful piece also. I was wondering if the defensive side of the phys taken as fire is too valuable to replace it with this new body armour. I was thinking to use the additional curse as temporal chain as a corrupted mod on the gloves. Will losing roughly 20 life, 8% life and the fire phys mod worth it?

Also, any suggestions on what to upgrade next?

Thank you for the great guide!
hi , i just play only toxic rain , https://pastebin.com/xtkkzf7c can you help me fix my build guys , thanks a lot
sorry my build here https://pastebin.com/6fpbRKdE
yo sup

what about using HH with scourge arrow? It is any worth? But if t19 full deli map? simucalrum? 5 legion? casual mapping?
Hey WolfieNa, what about current state of Toxic Rain? Is Scourge Arrow just way better/too good compared to Toxic Rain? PoB doesn't show 3.12 gear for Toxic Rain and if I would play Toxic Rain, is there anything big what would change? except maybe Helmet Enchant
Poison Toxic Rain is doing fine with the build this league. I currently see no evidence suggesting otherwise. It shares the same gears, except for the helm enchant, which you could either go with +40% TR damage or +1 arrow instead of +1 SA pod, and the benchcraft -8 mana cost for non-channeling on 1 rate ring.

Even though not listing as a required gear, HH is OK to use for 100% deli if you want. If you are not with a surplus budget, I'd suggest that you sell your HH to fund your other items which will give better boosts than a HH alone.

Edit: forgot to mention that poison TR requires an Elder (thicket) bow. On a different note, you can also try strength-stacking with poison TR if you want.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Oct 14, 2020, 12:46:43 PM
"
WolfieNa wrote:
Poison Toxic Rain is doing fine with the build this league. I currently see no evidence suggesting otherwise. It shares the same gears, except for the helm enchant, which you could either go with +40% TR damage or +1 arrow instead of +1 SA pod, and the benchcraft -8 mana cost for non-channeling on 1 rate ring.

Even though not listing as a required gear, HH is OK to use for 100% deli if you want. If you are not with a surplus budget, I'd suggest that you sell your HH to fund your other items which will give better boosts than a HH alone.

Edit: forgot to mention that poison TR requires an Elder (thicket) bow. On a different note, you can also try strength-stacking with poison TR if you want.

Yea cool thanks. I have 160ex in a stash so i think it is more than enough for build(i spent 70ex for non-tanky version on delirium league and it was okay about damage but kinda squishy with 7.5khp and a lot dodges/evades). anyway i can do build without HH but a question was about how worth it to use HH on: 1. Deli maps 2. Simulacrums. 3.Casual mapping. I mean HH only good for survivability on deli maps or..?
Hey, I have just crafted this beauty after just first try (!!!). I play SSF only, so took first iLVL >= 83 I have found, which is unfortunately Citadel Bow with low APS. Is this even usable for ultra late game? I am currently on lower red maps and have no issue doing damage, but worry about end game... Scourge Arrow works much better than TR for me. What is your opinion?
It should be fine, honestly. The APS is just shy of 1.4 which is an upper-middle base speed for bows, and it mostly depends on how comfortable you feel about getting your 5-charge Scourge Arrows fired off. If you can get them safely and consistently with a 1.4 APS base, then it works just fine.
"
Quangholic wrote:
Hey guys, currently im using this chest.

I recently managed to craft this beautiful piece also. I was wondering if the defensive side of the phys taken as fire is too valuable to replace it with this new body armour. I was thinking to use the additional curse as temporal chain as a corrupted mod on the gloves. Will losing roughly 20 life, 8% life and the fire phys mod worth it?

Also, any suggestions on what to upgrade next?

Thank you for the great guide!

Any recommendation guys?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info