[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

"
Kindareagle wrote:
Hello,
im trying to convert to this build, and i wanna get use of my headhunter. The problem im having is that i cant fix the resistance issues. How would u guys go with a headhunter? what would u change?

You can either try to stack up resists on cluster jewels. Best in slot would be the small cluster jewels like ones used in elmasone's char.

Alternatively, a more straightforward way to stack up resists on our build is to harvest-craft +24% dual resist on the Viridian Jewel like below:

The build uses 5x Viridian jewels, so you can expect to have up to +120% ele resists. The crafting of such Viridian jewel is very simple. Just buy a barebone VJ with +% attack speed for bow (and +% life if you want to save a life augment), then augment chaos and an element of your choice until you get the one shown above.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Aug 10, 2020, 3:01:34 AM
The idea behind the foreboding flask is simply to give us fortify for full duration right?

I should not be using it as a "pre-pot" before expecting big incoming damage?
"
The idea behind the foreboding flask is simply to give us fortify for full duration right?

I should not be using it as a "pre-pot" before expecting big incoming damage?

The Foreboding flask is your fortify guardian and your life recovery (mine has ~18k life recovered over 5.83sec).

There will be a point that you can use the Foreboding flask as freely as you want. That specific point is enabled by the combination of below prerequisites:
+ Having 20% reduced flask charges used on belt

+ Spike Concoction or other methods to increase flask charge gain.
+ Druidic Rite.
+ Arcane Chemistry (optional).
in addition, you can also grab a Chalice in bossfights.
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Aug 11, 2020, 1:04:24 AM
Brand new MTX for Scourge Arrow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpVsswddpfw

What I like the most about the new MTX is that there's a lotus that appears on the tip of your arrow when channelling SA. It will disappear as soon as your SA reaches 5 stages. A helpful indicator imo.

Thanks Aurican for bringing the new MTX to my attention.
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Aug 11, 2020, 8:00:19 AM
INSTA buy. Looks great, and the visual indicator is actually clutch
Hey, in earlier pages of this thread you talked about how the scourge arrow enchant is 100% more damage at 1 stack because it doubles the amount of pods, but the wording of the enchant says it only occurs at max stages. I don't know if you went over this at some point(it's hard to read all 100+ pages) but can you clarify if that info changed or if the wording on the enchant is just incorrect?

"Scourge Arrow creates an additional spore pod at Maximum Stages"

Thank you

EDIT: Also do you intentionally get mana/life recovery clusters instead of flask duration clusters? I assume it's just because they are easier to roll? It looks like with either type you can alt spam for Distilled Perfection then regal and aug attack for Spiked Concoction. I know it's only 6% flask duration but I figured with how min-maxed your build there might be a reason for it.
IGN: xBilldozerx
Last edited by xBilldozerx on Aug 11, 2020, 6:18:54 PM
"
xBilldozerx wrote:
Hey, in earlier pages of this thread you talked about how the scourge arrow enchant is 100% more damage at 1 stack because it doubles the amount of pods, but the wording of the enchant says it only occurs at max stages. I don't know if you went over this at some point(it's hard to read all 100+ pages) but can you clarify if that info changed or if the wording on the enchant is just incorrect?
It's bugged and gives +1 pod at any stage making it massively OP if you only tap for 1 pod you get 2.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
xBilldozerx wrote:
It's bugged and gives +1 pod at any stage making it massively OP if you only tap for 1 pod you get 2.

Perfect, thank you
Also your end-game tree doesn't utilize No Witnesses, is this intended? You mentioned somewhere how valuable it is in the level 90 tree but in the finished tree you don't have it. Obviously not great for bossing but for general mapping
"
xBilldozerx wrote:
Also your end-game tree doesn't utilize No Witnesses, is this intended? You mentioned somewhere how valuable it is in the level 90 tree but in the finished tree you don't have it. Obviously not great for bossing but for general mapping

That tree was planned before the league started. During Harvest, we figure out that we can craft very powerful Viridian Jewels (VJ) deterministically, hence speccing out of No Witnesses and using those skill points for the VJs.

In addition, an Alchemist's Quatz flask is better than No Witnesses. It essentially grants near perma Elusive + Phasing, without incurring any extra skill-point lost.

P/s: I also used 1 or 2 aforementioned VJs in Delirium keague, but this league is the first time I am able to deploy 5 of those (at relatively low cost).
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Aug 11, 2020, 11:29:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info