[3.10] Hollow Palm Frenzy Impale Raider. 28mil dps--5.8K Life Capped Dodge--ALL CONTENT--Videos

"

i keep looking over the gear and cant help but wonder if we dont have some more options at headgear? what about this one

Dont think it's a good option. starkonja has big dex, and attack speed. Dont think this would be a good fit.
Since you have to gem swap before big single target fight, when fights occur in maps like say simulacrum kosis or kosis spawn in delirium map etc, those instances you are fighting them underpowered, correct? Cause you fighting them with your trash mob setup?
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"

Since you have to gem swap before big single target fight, when fights occur in maps like say simulacrum kosis or kosis spawn in delirium map etc, those instances you are fighting them underpowered, correct? Cause you fighting them with your trash mob setup?

Yes, need to gem swap for BIG single target. but without gem swap, still have 7-8mil dps. The simulacrum vid does not use either melee phys or brutality.
I love my HP Frenzy build - I've used bits of this, Mathils and the other thread as guidance and it's a character which rewards skill and takes a punch BUT

Dash is horribly unpredictable and leaves you outside Melee range WAY too often (also deaths on Sirus as it dashes outside the ring)

I'm struggling to run Pride, Flesh and Banner because I have 72 mana which is ONE chance to miss (even tho I have 100% accuracy this does happen) - which means spamming mana pots which feels janky (Enlighten doesn't do enough to be worth the gemslot)

The massive DPS numbers come from Brutality but you use Ancestral Call 99% of the time - Brutality ONLY works for 'absolutely single target' e.g. bosses in separate areas with minimal-to-no adds - so not often then.

My last issue is common to all HP builds - gearing is painful and expensive as you need all the rolls with high tiers and it's not just out-of-my-budget, it's often not even available (and crafting it is more expensive again!)

Note: I ran a Tectonic Berserker and this is WAY WAY better, single-target is many times better, you take fewer hits/survive more - it's just better in EVERY way except for 'clearing screens with massives of fire' perhaps
all game contelt melt but how to beat uatziri? shot me in a sec Oo reflect every hit
Last edited by Beskaius on May 7, 2020, 12:02:15 PM
For those of you working on this build, don't forget to use the Brutal Restraint jewel.

I kept putting off getting one, as I didn't understand how they work (and tbh, I'm not sure I understand even now), but today I finally got one.

And the difference is huge.

It added +80,000 tooltip dps. It also adds quite a bit of useful utility, too, depending on what rolls you get on yours. Throw on the Frenzy charge bonuses, Pride, etc and yikes... that's a lot of damage.

I paid 80 chaos for mine, and it was BY FAR the biggest bang for the buck I've gotten for this build yet.

Conquerors melt in less than ten seconds (I would guess it's more like 7 seconds), and that's with Cyclone, which doesn't have the dps capability of Frenzy.

Playing this build REALLY walks the line with damage vs defense. Having a ton of damage IS the majority of defense for this build.

Using Vaal Grace and two defensive potions, I can pretty much survive anything for five seconds. Now that my damage is through the ceiling, pretty much everything in the game dies within that five seconds. Sure, there's a few exceptions.

Kill it, before it kills you. Pretty much the theme of the build.

I'm at AL6, and adding the Brutal Restraint made me go from having hit the wall on progression, to smooth sailing.

Now to find a good "No Witnesses" jewel for that final touch of defense.
Last edited by Phlier on May 7, 2020, 1:47:10 PM
"

I love my HP Frenzy build - I've used bits of this, Mathils and the other thread as guidance and it's a character which rewards skill and takes a punch BUT

Dash is horribly unpredictable and leaves you outside Melee range WAY too often (also deaths on Sirus as it dashes outside the ring)

I'm struggling to run Pride, Flesh and Banner because I have 72 mana which is ONE chance to miss (even tho I have 100% accuracy this does happen) - which means spamming mana pots which feels janky (Enlighten doesn't do enough to be worth the gemslot)

The massive DPS numbers come from Brutality but you use Ancestral Call 99% of the time - Brutality ONLY works for 'absolutely single target' e.g. bosses in separate areas with minimal-to-no adds - so not often then.

My last issue is common to all HP builds - gearing is painful and expensive as you need all the rolls with high tiers and it's not just out-of-my-budget, it's often not even available (and crafting it is more expensive again!)

I dont like dash as much too, that's why I switched to flame dash. Again, it's about the preference, someone might like it.

For the mana issue:
I use enlighten 4, which increases my mana pool from 92 to 162. It's actually 1 extra skill spam. For the most part, fuel the fight/whatever u have for mana leech should be enough for mapping. Tbh, I rarely use mana flask in mapping, except for bosses. Make sure you have the uncapped mana flask too.

Dps:
Well, without brutality and melee phys I still managed to have 10mil dps. It is more than enough for mapping already. We dont need that massive dps number that often as well.

Gearing:
There're many low budget gears I mentioned in the guide, resists can be easily capped if you're using rare items.

Other Hollow palm build:
There are many good hollow palm builds out there. I'm looking to build another hollow palm build as berserker next league (skill not decided yet). In fact, resists can be EASILY capped as berserker due to the passive tree, so you can move around many things in your gear as well. Again, there're pros and cons :)
"

Kill it, before it kills you. Pretty much the theme of the build.

Well, try to get your dodge chance up...I did another 30+ simulacrums deathless based off my current gear. I just barely get hit.
"

All game contelt melt but how to beat uatziri? shot me in a sec Oo reflect every hit

uatziri, who? Well, I always skip atziri, because I just don't like it...I think I've only killed uatziri once since I started the game. Sorry, I can't quite help you with that.
uatziri reflect curse....i think i must switch ring...

my idea of flasks, sin's boost damage so much and remove burn :

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info