[3.10] Hollow Palm Frenzy Impale Raider. 28mil dps--5.8K Life Capped Dodge--ALL CONTENT--Videos

"

on megalomaniac i have
1 Added Passive Skill is Iron Breaker
1 Added Passive Skill is Pure Guile (5% chance to blind + 20 dex)
1 Added Passive Skill is Wish for Death

but my watcher'eye had only to hit impale when pride :(

on brutal due to pure guile i have life and dex there is a guide for how to max this timeless jewel?
btw very faaaaast clear build and boss destroyer.....only think i need an advice for sirus....but is my fail (never see a video for how to beat it)

Watcher's eye:
Again, the most important role is the impale 2 additional hit while using pride. combination with this mod is very luxurious.

For the timeless jewel:
It's RNG, so u can only divine the jewel. I would buy two brutal restraint, and one for use, and just keep divine the other one until u hit sth nice.

For Sirus:
personally think this is the best guide ever. Just learn, no other route.
https://youtu.be/Fd5JHCw9Gq4
Last edited by chaoxm on May 1, 2020, 12:46:29 PM
"

this is the first time i looked at a non bow build and thought, i can play that. i have a lvl94 raider char gathering dust in standard with a skills reset available so i think i could take this for a spin. it seems very easy to outfit, and not being able to use a weapon, no need to worry about spending crapload on one. does build utilize crit stuff at all? or not really? cause i have a brutal restraint with 50% crit among other things i could see fit into this

It is a non crit build, the crit mod just happened to be there in the jewel (useless). But again, this is a template for a hollow palm build. You can swap many things around, you would need "Rigwald's Curse Wereclaw Talisman" if you want to do a crit version, and maybe take few crit multi in the tree as well.
"

Yo bro,

If I want to go Smite instead of Frenzy, do I just change Frenzy with Smite or should I change some of other gems aswell? And what about rest of gear?

Well, I dont think impale would be the best option for smite. I would go crit version if I were you. Lots of things would be different (Tree and gears etc)
Most important gear for crit hollow palm is "Rigwald's Curse Wereclaw Talisman". You can build around that if you want.
"
chaoxm wrote:
"

Yo bro,

If I want to go Smite instead of Frenzy, do I just change Frenzy with Smite or should I change some of other gems aswell? And what about rest of gear?

Well, I dont think impale would be the best option for smite. I would go crit version if I were you. Lots of things would be different (Tree and gears etc)
Most important gear for crit hollow palm is "Rigwald's Curse Wereclaw Talisman". You can build around that if you want.

How did you manage to get 5,6k hp?
"

How did you manage to get 5,6k hp?

the garukhan boots and rare chest give out lots of hp, and we also have like 180% hp in the tree. Wouldn't be a surprise if someone hit 6K life using my guide :D
"
chaoxm wrote:
"

Gents (and especially OP :) ) I need advice...

I'm still working on getting this build put together (character in question (HappSlappy):https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Phlier/characters )

Specifically, I still need to work on getting the correct cluster jewels (so I can equip Starkonja's and the boots) without losing resists.

Until then, I have a choice between two small jewels.

Just looked into your profile, I would just leave the chaos res, and grab that pantheon for reduced chaos damage. So Rule of thumb fix the ele resist. Your small jewel doesn't have ele resists addons, look for one if u can, it helps a lot. For your rings, you might need to give up the dex roll, just to have some better res, as dex roll is a suffix.

Also, look for a large cluster jewel with deep cuts.
For sirus fight:
it's kinda normal if you die a lot in your first couple sirus fights, because u are very melee, and u might need some time to get used to.

Cyclone?
this build is essentially a hollow palm impale template, so cyclone def works.
But from my point, as everything is optimal, I do like Frenzy more. Mostly because of the clear speed.

Thanks for that!

I changed out the large cluster to one with Deep Cuts and Fuel the Fight. Also got a small Cluster Jewel with Fettle and more resists.

Getting closer to having the build finished... :)
So i have a mirror pair ofbooties on standard i use on my other ranger with free onslaught and a ton oh hp and resists and a abyss jewel slot what would u think of boots like that and using avatar of the veil for extra defenses even though it would waste a few benefits that veil path provides, or would it be worth it to stick to chase for the extra bonus to onslaught.

Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"

So i have a mirror pair of booties on standard i use on my other ranger with free onslaught and a ton oh hp and resists and a abyss jewel slot what would u think of boots like that and using avatar of the veil for extra defenses even though it would waste a few benefits that veil path provides, or would it be worth it to stick to chase for the extra bonus to onslaught.

I dont think it's worth it.

1. the route to avatar of the veil is mostly for elemental damage. We have none, so no.
2. With vaal grace and no witness (gain elusive from jewel if you want), the dodge chance is easily capped. There're tons of option to gain defensive layers with losing few dps, so no.
Last edited by chaoxm on May 1, 2020, 5:53:01 PM
"
chaoxm wrote:
For the timeless jewel:
It's RNG, so u can only divine the jewel. I would buy two brutal restraint, and one for use, and just keep divine the other one until u hit sth nice.https://youtu.be/Fd5JHCw9Gq4

I think I wasted 2 exalted in divine orbs on the jewel trying for the 10% dex increases so I've given up.

Ended up with:
+80 Dex (4x +20 nodes, not including all the +4 dex)
25% Crit Chance
10% Blind on Hit

P.S. Thanks for belt
Last edited by magicdownunder on May 2, 2020, 6:41:00 AM
I found this ring and almost threw it out but then realised it seems to be pretty nicely fit into this build, but are the resists on it too low even with q20?
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info