[3.12] Tectonic Slam Zerker/Chieftain ~45M DPS/6k HP/76% Reduction - Speed Dual Wielding Swords

Im trying to figure out exactly where the damage comes from, i had a limited budget in trying this build and i'll link my gear below. But a T13 map boss took nearly a full minute, as well as with abyssus i die from being sniffed at with 5800 hp, without abyssus i can barelly kill elites.

No cluster jewels as i didnt play that league and haven't read up on them.

"
Wiizper wrote:
Im trying to figure out exactly where the damage comes from, i had a limited budget in trying this build and i'll link my gear below. But a T13 map boss took nearly a full minute, as well as with abyssus i die from being sniffed at with 5800 hp, without abyssus i can barelly kill elites.

No cluster jewels as i didnt play that league and haven't read up on them.

Hey man hope this helps.

- Your weapon needs to be updated pretty badly. You're better off with a ichimonji or if you can afford it a paradoxica.
- Not sure what your skill tree looks like but cluster jewels are pretty important here.
- A tabula rasa isn't going to cut it for red maps.
- I also noticed you dont have vaal molten shell for survival and you have very low armor. I would also say you need more armor to survive.
- Adding a Vaal Ancestral Warchief with combustion and culling is also pretty helpful for bossing.
- Berserk is also going to be very important to not only help you survive but kill bosses.
Cooldown Time 8.00 sec of Superior Enduring Cry it's problem for us?
And what you think about using Leech Life/Mana from Alternate Quality Gems and changing passives on Large Cluster Jewel?
Hi, will you update this for 3.12?
"
intered wrote:
Hi, will you update this for 3.12?

Yeah I haven't had a chance to play TS for 3.12 yet, but none of the patch notes really affect the build very much.
Hey i need some help :( i die to fast even in T12 red maps :( can someone check my pob and gear and tell what i'm doing wrong

https://pastebin.com/UktCqLS7
"
sn3kox wrote:
Hey i need some help :( i die to fast even in T12 red maps :( can someone check my pob and gear and tell what i'm doing wrong

https://pastebin.com/UktCqLS7

hey man sorry for the late response. Couple of things

- What are you dying to?
- Are you trying to keep max uptime on berserk?

- You need way more HP than what you have I say ~6k is comfortable
- I don't see vaal molten shell as an extra defensive layer, on top of that you have very little armor
- I would also get a paradoxica instead of the foil you have
- get some jewels you have a bunch of empty sockets which doesnt help
- Your abyssus is making you take 49% INCREASED damage, try to look for something <41%
- Definitely need a health flask since you're so squishy, I wouldn't roll without one until you're at a comfortable spot defensively
- You need to change out that sapphire ring too, it almost doens't help you at all
- Replace rallying cry with something like a golem to help you get more HP
Made a Chieftain this league with extra currency to try it out. Overall thoughts, Chieftain CAN be more dps but its not consistent due to ngahamu's being only 4 seconds you need to align your DPS in that window which is a bit annoying. I do feel like chieftains are MADE for tectonic slam, BUT I really don't enjoy the inconsistent dmg and speed compared to Zerker.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info