[3.12] Tectonic Slam Zerker/Chieftain ~45M DPS/6k HP/76% Reduction - Speed Dual Wielding Swords

Which Cluster Jewel do we use now?
"
SauronMcBong wrote:
Which Cluster Jewel do we use now?

Yea, since they nerfed Mob Mentality i'm having issues to keep rage on vs Bosses or vs guardians
"
dgmsti2012 wrote:
I'll upload some new videos with some 3.11 game play. It's going decently right now with around ~10ex invested I'm at ~37M pdps. I got really lucky with crafts this league so far.

How do I improve my phys dmg reduction and blocks for better def?

I'm still at lvl 76 but already have most of the itens, including tailwind boots and 78% resistance.

I think I'm doing ok because of the invesment but i wish i had more blocks and reach the 76% phys dmg reduction, I don't know if it is because of the low lvl, but if i have the equipment, i should have some better defense right? I'm doing t5 maps for now, can die pretty easy.

https://pastebin.com/jcpLvT08

Also I'm using a bad belt because I may be able to buy a Headhunter soon and hope it will work on this build.

@dgmsti2012
Hey!! how do you guys sustain Rage vs Guardians? there's a way to pop it up without attack?
"
ggezthx wrote:
Hey!! how do you guys sustain Rage vs Guardians? there's a way to pop it up without attack?

Hey guys sorry haven't had a chance to respond. I didn't have a chance to play as much this league but you gain rage using from Warbringer, I just wait until about 1 second before the fight starts. When you WC from there it will generate ~40 rage, from there you pop all your CDs, and WC again when you're under 15 if needed.

I felt that you only really need 1 cluster jewel setup this league so i went with these.

Large Jewel:
1. Feed the Fury
2. Martial Prowess
3. Fuel the Fight

Med Jewel:
Precise Commander/Provocateur for Budget
Pressure Points

As for the Saviour 100% damage, reflection creates two clones that do 50% of your damage. I've seen other ppl set up their POB this way so that is what I went with as well.

Not sure if I'll have time to do a full update on the guide but feel free to post any other questions and I'll check when I get the chance.
Hey guys, I was gonna run this build but I just saw that you wrote "Outdated" on top before the build. Is this outdated or plays fine in 3.11? Since it's a 3.11 build. Thanks, have a great night.
"
ggezthx wrote:

Med Jewel:
Pressure Points

why provocateur? i cant see were this build taunts or am i blind?

redards
Last edited by Foxarrow on Aug 5, 2020, 7:08:47 PM
Hey dude! Can you please update this build? I love it but since i'm not that experienced I'm kinda confused now with the old POB and the old playstyle. Thanks alot my friend!
"
luuuisx wrote:
"
dgmsti2012 wrote:
I'll upload some new videos with some 3.11 game play. It's going decently right now with around ~10ex invested I'm at ~37M pdps. I got really lucky with crafts this league so far.

How do I improve my phys dmg reduction and blocks for better def?

I'm still at lvl 76 but already have most of the itens, including tailwind boots and 78% resistance.

I think I'm doing ok because of the invesment but i wish i had more blocks and reach the 76% phys dmg reduction, I don't know if it is because of the low lvl, but if i have the equipment, i should have some better defense right? I'm doing t5 maps for now, can die pretty easy.

https://pastebin.com/jcpLvT08

Also I'm using a bad belt because I may be able to buy a Headhunter soon and hope it will work on this build.

@dgmsti2012

Hey man it looks like you essentially need to upgrade everything you have, to comfortably farm higher tier maps, I usually pick up aspect of carnage last and would get the other 2 ascendancy skills first. You need to level up more and pick up a lot more hp.

Although it looks like based on your gear you shouldn't be dying that often, you may need some more life leech and figure out better timing on your VMS. Also sine you dont have the warcy ascendancy node you probably have little to no uptime on berserk which helps A LOT with dmg mitigation.

"
BabshiXx wrote:
Hey dude! Can you please update this build? I love it but since i'm not that experienced I'm kinda confused now with the old POB and the old playstyle. Thanks alot my friend!

Unfortunately I don't really have the time to update the guide in a lot of detail. You can take a look at my profile if you need a reference.

"
Foxarrow wrote:
"
ggezthx wrote:

Med Jewel:
Pressure Points

why provocateur? i cant see were this build taunts or am i blind?

redards

Enduring Cry taunts enemies
Thanks everyone for your interest in the build. I posted up a few gameplay vids since i got so many PMs and a few updates on the build. Overall it is still very strong in 3.11. Due to harvest crafting I might have invested 10-15ex max on the gear I made mostly by myself.

I'm pretty far from being min-maxed but hopefully it gives everyone an idea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info