[3.12] Tectonic Slam Zerker/Chieftain ~45M DPS/6k HP/76% Reduction - Speed Dual Wielding Swords

"
ggezthx wrote:
hey dmg on 3.11 still up?

I took the pob and only updated it to 3.11 (fork pob), damage went from 17M to 9M, tho the pob doesnt measure the damage from the new War Bringer and other stuff, id say there is a huge loss of damage
The damage los in 3.11 compared to 3.10 DW Warcry Berserkers is *insane*

And currently it seems there is next to nothing to compensate for that. At least, not for DW.

2h get some Damage Buffs + Warcrys.
"
Heronik209 wrote:
"
ggezthx wrote:

I took the pob and only updated it to 3.11 (fork pob), damage went from 17M to 9M, tho the pob doesnt measure the damage from the new War Bringer and other stuff, id say there is a huge loss of damage

jesus.. and they said it's a ''melee league'' ^^
Last edited by ggezthx on Jun 17, 2020, 12:14:14 PM
"
ggezthx wrote:
"
Heronik209 wrote:
"
ggezthx wrote:

jesus.. and they said it's a ''melee league'' ^^

Yeah, they also said 3.9 was going to be a 'bow league', and we all know how that turned out.
Build got the nerf stick pretty hard. I'll need to do some testing next week to rework it.

THE DREAM IS NOT DEAD BOYZ AND GIRLZ.
"
dgmsti2012 wrote:
Build got the nerf stick pretty hard. I'll need to do some testing next week to rework it.

THE DREAM IS NOT DEAD BOYZ AND GIRLZ.

THE DREEEEAAAAAMMM
Has the rework to create the dream been made. Also, as of right now what is the best helm enchant? Was thinking fissure branch chance for clear, and then damage for single target
"
Massacre775 wrote:
Has the rework to create the dream been made. Also, as of right now what is the best helm enchant? Was thinking fissure branch chance for clear, and then damage for single target

Hey man I have been testing this build out a bit and it's going okay so far most content down (T16, Conqs, Sirus). Haven't tried T19 yet but its starting to feel a bit better, with some more investment into the build.
I'll upload some new videos with some 3.11 game play. It's going decently right now with around ~10ex invested I'm at ~37M pdps. I got really lucky with crafts this league so far.
Where does the 100% more damage in the saviour comes from dude :))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info