(Old league) Cut-throat testers wanted

I'm interested.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
I have an important (serious business!) question about this league. Will you drop ALL items on death (inventory + equipped) or just inventory? (doesn't include stash, I don't think) If it drops equipped items, that includes skill gems, which is problematic since skill gems are the only way to use skills.

This is a very good point. We'll get back to you.

After correcting this oversight, it works as follows:

All equipped items are dropped (not including Inventory/Stash/Relics). The gems will pop out into your inventory if there is space, otherwise they'll fall to the ground. We recommend leaving some inventory space open to catch your gems.

Note that the above can (and will) change based on your feedback tomorrow and this coming weekend.

Edit: For now, Flasks will not be dropped on death either.

EDIT2: We've changed our mind on the above stuff. Now inventory items are dropped as well. You still keep your equipped skill gems and your flasks though.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Apr 18, 2012, 1:13:56 AM
hey

I played lineage 2 from open beta and 2 years... it had pvp and you could dropped your items.

And I posted before in the cut throat thread... I wanna help
Last edited by wasabisamurai on Apr 18, 2012, 10:28:57 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
I have an important (serious business!) question about this league. Will you drop ALL items on death (inventory + equipped) or just inventory? (doesn't include stash, I don't think) If it drops equipped items, that includes skill gems, which is problematic since skill gems are the only way to use skills.

This is a very good point. We'll get back to you.

After correcting this oversight, it works as follows:

All equipped items are dropped (not including Inventory/Stash/Relics). The gems will pop out into your inventory if there is space, otherwise they'll fall to the ground. We recommend leaving some inventory space open to catch your gems.

Note that the above can (and will) change based on your feedback tomorrow and this coming weekend.

Will this not just lead to macros being developed for unequipping everything?
IGN: ScionHasTheNicestAss (SC)
Sounds great that this mode is coming closer and closer.

If u need more people i\m also interested. Though, seems like alot already replied :)
"
visiON123 wrote:

Yes, and we'll have to solve this. Not by the first test this weekend though.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
visiON123 wrote:

Yes, and we'll have to solve this. Not by the first test this weekend though.

Okay, NEW RULES:

You drop everything in your inventory and all equipped items.
You do not drop equipped skill gems (they are placed in your inventory on death). You do not lose your flasks. You do not lose items from your stashes.

This is going to be a bloodbath.
How many testers do you want/need anyway?
And do we keep the lag grace when you enter an area, is it extended?
what do we do to stop people just going and killing low level characters?
No worries guys, I'll sell you back your gear real cheap.
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
Oh jesus please let me help with this bloodbath.. I am a HUGE pvper... Favorite idea about this game... And the sounds of it is amazing.. Please I will provide all and any feedback I can. This sounds awesome. Drop everything including inventory? SIGN me up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info