(Old league) Cut-throat testers wanted

"
dragnar wrote:
"
Xapti wrote:
I'm greatly interested in doing this testing. Cutthroat is the main reason why I'm interested in this game (although I guess specific arenas have to potential to be even better).
"
Chris wrote:
This testing league ... will probably be very rough. It may not be any fun the first time.
Haha, that's for sure. I've already forseen many very pronounced rock-paper-scissors-type imbalances, let alone any sort of exploits.

One of the biggest things I'd want to know, as would others I'm sure too, is how would portal scrolls or portal gems be used? Cast times? cool downs? same as currently? Not only does it allow for mid-combat abuse, but it allows for complete avoidance of other players, completely subverting/avoiding the PvP mechanic, which I think is not right.

Get a lot of aura,s and flicker strike / massif poison arrow ( to get them to lag out )

Mass damage and flicker trough everything

Make mas if pile of corpses @ way point ore start and w8 for new player ( corps, explosion

Massif invest in run speed + phase run hit and run

O man so many lame things to do :-)

Of course, you have to good (lucky?) enough to progress far enough to get that type of stuff =P
Hmz yea wonder what would be best @ start prob ranger ...
@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me
"
dragnar wrote:
Hmz yea wonder what would be best @ start prob ranger ...

It's hard to say. The most important thing is probably finding some trustworthy friends that you can team up with.
I'd like to apply for testing. I don't have many posts, but I do have a lot of free time and would love to contribute back to the game if possible. I'm more of a PvE person, but this league interests me because it's something you choose to play in; it's not forced upon you like in other games.
I'd definitely like to help test, have lots of free time atm and the premise of cut-throat sounds exciting
I can't wait to try this new league. It reminds me of good ol' Felucca of Ultima Online -- it's like the wild west.

Count me in!
One concern I can see right off the bat is how long do you have protection on entering. Someone could camp the list till a new one pops up and run in 5seconds later. I cant join since Il be asleep waiting for work :P
Chaos Is Life, Life Is Chaos, Control Is An Illusion.
Thanks Maetaphor for my Beta Key :)
Last edited by Ledrif on Apr 17, 2012, 9:32:15 PM
I'm interested! I spend most my time in games PvPing. :D
Been waiting a long time for this. Count me in.
Im interested. I may only be able to put an hour in tho.
Running isn't freedom. You should know that.
ighnaz - Thanks for the beta key!!!!
I HAVE NO MORE BETA KEYS!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info