(Old league) Cut-throat testers wanted

I would love to help out with this. My guild was created in a full loot game (Mortal Online), and the promise of full loot in this game is what drew us to it in first place :).
Applying, for sure.
How can there be open PVP if everyone can just play for himself without anyone?

It's not like WOW with 1 big realm and 1 big world (yeah, there are many realms but every contains ~10k people).

Just wondering.
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
I would like to test cut-throat as it is one of the things i am looking forward to in this game mostly. I am coming from mmo games with full loot like Darkfall, Mortal Online, Ultima Online. Also i am avaiable all day pretty much right now.
Last edited by Zheo on Apr 17, 2012, 11:04:23 PM
I'm greatly interested in doing this testing. Cutthroat is the main reason why I'm interested in this game (although I guess specific arenas have to potential to be even better).
"
Chris wrote:
This testing league ... will probably be very rough. It may not be any fun the first time.
Haha, that's for sure. I've already forseen many very pronounced rock-paper-scissors-type imbalances, let alone any sort of exploits.

One of the biggest things I'd want to know, as would others I'm sure too, is how would portal scrolls or portal gems be used? Cast times? cool downs? same as currently? Not only does it allow for mid-combat abuse, but it allows for complete avoidance of other players, completely subverting/avoiding the PvP mechanic, which I think is not right.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
I would love to try out cut-throat, its complete change of pace from how casual all other games are slowly becoming. I am also very interested in seeing how all the mechanics of it will work.
Been w8ting on this type of server
ty for the awnsers to the questions on the stream
Count me in if possible ( depends on the time )
Hardcore all the way
Greatings dragnar
@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me
Last edited by dragnar on Apr 17, 2012, 8:20:57 PM
Listened to the interview on twitch and heard about this Cutthroat test, was hopeing to be able to get in and test out the PvP! Def. would like the chance to give it a shot!
count me in! this is why I'll play PoE over a certain other game =P
"
Xapti wrote:
I'm greatly interested in doing this testing. Cutthroat is the main reason why I'm interested in this game (although I guess specific arenas have to potential to be even better).
"
Chris wrote:
This testing league ... will probably be very rough. It may not be any fun the first time.
Haha, that's for sure. I've already forseen many very pronounced rock-paper-scissors-type imbalances, let alone any sort of exploits.

One of the biggest things I'd want to know, as would others I'm sure too, is how would portal scrolls or portal gems be used? Cast times? cool downs? same as currently? Not only does it allow for mid-combat abuse, but it allows for complete avoidance of other players, completely subverting/avoiding the PvP mechanic, which I think is not right.

Get a lot of aura,s and flicker strike / massif poison arrow ( to get them to lag out )

Mass damage and flicker trough everything

Make mas if pile of corpses @ way point ore start and w8 for new player ( corps, explosion

Massif invest in run speed + phase run hit and run

O man so many lame things to do :-) ,drool '

Will we be like dead dead in this version or only loze gear and some exp ?
@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me
Last edited by dragnar on Apr 17, 2012, 8:29:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info