Elegant hubris SCAMMER

"
Gulch wrote:
"
Dimora wrote:
Probably because scamming is kind of "accepted" here (at least GGG isnt really punishing it).

If you honestly believe that GGG doesn't care and doesn't "punish" scammers you're sadly mistaken.
They don't need to tell anyone what they do to them, and we don't need to know.

Dont know what you define under "punish", but GGG has said that they generally dont ban for scamming. The scammer has been flagged and when it happens more often, they "will look at taking things further or finding other ways to resolve these issues". Which in my opinion means anything but banning. But dont know what other punishments can happen (banning from trading?). As of writing, the scammer has two new elegant hubris put on the market with the same description, so tell me how has GGG punished them.

"
Asmosis wrote:
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
you can't buy specific timeless jewels OP, there is no credible way that doesn't entirely rely on trust of one party to complete the trade. So basically if its with a random, don't do it.

It's pretty simple, but requires a lot of effort.

youtube it. it's pretty hard (or at least takes way more effort) to fake a youtube vid of you showing a timeless jewel and the corresponding nodes.

screenshots are obviously a problem.

pretty sure the 320 min dmg node is well known though so could just look it up on reddit. probably other variations. I've got 7 different #### min damge/life combos from 240-400 (which is why profile is private lol).

*edit*
GGG's solution to this problem is cluster jewels btw, would be highly surprised if they were working on any way to make timeless jewels more easily tradeable/searchable, since they can be a lot more powerful than cluster combinations. (more powerful equates to harder to obtain, and yes being intentionally hard to trade counts as harder to obtain).

I do have a list of all elegant hubris numbers that give at least 240% minion damage that I could find. However, doesnt mean that these are the only ones that exist.

One solution could be that GGG provide an official way (either ingame or as extra software on the PoE website) to simulate elegant hubris on each node, similar to Path of building, which would allow you to check the number on your node before you buy it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info