[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

i think there are some easy ways to improve on der mana reserve of your build. addind a might of the meek to the jewel socket nera ee and using a mana reserve small cluster jewel with pure might makes it a lot easier.

you should be able to run19 auras with more or less 5 currputed jewels.

costs you 2 skillpoints thou.
@K4Pot you can try a repleishing presence instead of one oft the endbrigner nods. gives you a ton of inc aura an regen.
"
Brutus_4711 wrote:
i think there are some easy ways to improve on der mana reserve of your build. addind a might of the meek to the jewel socket nera ee and using a mana reserve small cluster jewel with pure might makes it a lot easier.

you should be able to run19 auras with more or less 5 currputed jewels.

costs you 2 skillpoints thou.

might of the meek where ? near ee ? what is ee ?
elemental equilibrium.
The socket near Harrier
So I've tried to setup a POB where I'm checking what the very basic requirements are to get everything online. Basically checking mana resevation.

I have all the gear required, got the tree and have a total of 9x -1% and the conqs. efficiency - and I'm not even close to 0% unreserved mana and I have absolutely no idea what I'm missing.

Would someone be so kind and quickly take a look at the POB and tell what I'm doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/t1SQeAcY

It would be much appreciated!
just wanted to level a bit my guardian to 97 in Simulacrum, then that dropped

Just crafted this, it has one empty prefix.. shud i slam crusader or hunter's orb on it??
I can't for the life of me get more than 17 auras. I'm stuck deciding between grace and avian.

I have 9 corrupted reservation jewels, a conq eff (not -1 corrupt), and I think I've got my gems set up the same way the guide indicates. I will not be taking off the HH to get belt gems, as I think that's a loss ultimately for the way I play, though I could use it for bossing.

I've got about 45ex to fix this, but I'd prefer to buy a 5 passive voices as well, if possible.
Help.

Edit: helmet enchant for 50% aura did it
Last edited by DasWiggles on Apr 25, 2020, 1:24:43 PM
"
cryion wrote:
So I've tried to setup a POB where I'm checking what the very basic requirements are to get everything online. Basically checking mana resevation.

I have all the gear required, got the tree and have a total of 9x -1% and the conqs. efficiency - and I'm not even close to 0% unreserved mana and I have absolutely no idea what I'm missing.

Would someone be so kind and quickly take a look at the POB and tell what I'm doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/t1SQeAcY

It would be much appreciated!

You have 2 Conqueror's Efficiencies in, which doesn't work. The 2nd Conqueror's Efficiency is placed near Charisma, which you don't have allocated. Replace this with an Intuitive Leap, then allocate Charisma and the reduced mana reservation node next to it, and your problem is solved.
"
DasWiggles wrote:
I can't for the life of me get more than 17 auras. I'm stuck deciding between grace and avian.

I have 9 corrupted reservation jewels, a conq eff (not -1 corrupt), and I think I've got my gems set up the same way the guide indicates. I will not be taking off the HH to get belt gems, as I think that's a loss ultimately for the way I play, though I could use it for bossing.

I've got about 45ex to fix this, but I'd prefer to buy a 5 passive voices as well, if possible.
Help.

Edit: helmet enchant for 50% aura did it

I don't understand. After popping your build into POB, not changing a single thing and ensuring all auras are turned on, you still have 5% of your mana unreserved...

Sorry, but I really can't find the problem. You shouldn't need a helm enchant that has reduced mana if you already have 9 corrupted jewels and all else remains the same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info