[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

"
Atrain009 wrote:

Does this item work with the build? I'm a noob and happened to get this, seems like it'd be perfect but wtf do I know lol.

Please help!

I also found one and used it to level to about Lvl 70-something. It worked really well, but ultimately you are going to want to change to Oro's.
"
GERWARIC wrote:
Thanks for this build! I'm having much fun with it in softcore Mayhem after a smooth but underwhelming league start with a different caustic arrow raider build.

The first 40 levels on this build with Frost Blades so were painful because I never quite figured out how to tackle bosses with that setup. However, I now have a very low-budget version of the Oro build at 67 based on Kurohade's suggestions on page 43:

The Thief's Torment helps with sustain, since I'm running Anger and Flammability with Blasphemy without the Impresence. Resistances are terrible, but everything dies instantly at the moment. I can fix life and resists with cheap rares once I get to maps.

If this build carries me to 80 for another shot at the Mayhem MTX, I'll be happy, and I might use it as a mid-league map farmer in 3.13 once Oro's and Impresence are available.

A couple of cheap tweaks to boost survivability are to use Withering step on your movement key instead of a warcry - it costs a little extra damage, but boosts your dodge chance, slows enemies and since it is instant, you don't need to allocate Call to Arms. I also shifted Leapslam out with Charged dash, and added Blood magic, Cast while Channeling and Wave of Conviction. That lets you throw another -25% on fire resistance as you dash into packs or bosses and during long boss fights an occasional dash-run-flicker routine keeps dodge and resistance suppression up.
Hey there, thanks a lot for making this build and guide! I really like that you included the stat breakdown for rare items. This section alone makes your guide a lot better than the usual "use those items, get those gems, copy my PoB"-sketches.

That said: What I enjoy the most is the included SSF-version. I am just running it to see if I want to start into the new league with your build and it's very promising, even with very decent gear.
I have to questions though:

1. You use the Flesh and Stone aura with Maim Support. In your guide you write that you're supposed to use Sand Stance for additional blind so you get hit less.
Flesh and Stone only Maims in Blood Stance. I guess you were switching between Blood and Sand Stance depending on the content you were playing, but I can't really figure out where you'd switch to blood. The increased damage is very nice against tough bosses, but those are also the enemies we really don't want to get hit by. Can you elaborate where you use Blood/Sand Stance?

No, you're not using that. Forget the question then. I got confused with some physical melee leveling build.

2. The Impaler Keystone: From what I understand this one increases our clear speed by spreading 5 impales onto multiple enemies, which provides a huge fronloaded burst.
Impale lasts 5 hits, so 5 impales would last 25 hits. Since we hit at least 10 times/sec and we can't impale the enemy for 4 seconds, that would leave us at 1.5 seconds without any impale at least.
So here's the question: Am I missunderstanding how impale works, am I missunderstanding how the Keystone works or is this a high end passive choice which reduces our bossdamage to increase our clearspead, since at some point bosses are no problem anyways?

Thanks a lot!

Edit: Also what 5 passivepoints would you spend last? I'm not so sure about how to progress after I spend all those defensive points. Do I go for impale nodes first? For crit nodes? attackspeed + %physical damage?
Last edited by Firnblut on Jan 6, 2021, 5:01:25 PM
Just got a replica oro can you do this with cold damage?

Last edited by LockedGoblin689 on Jan 8, 2021, 9:50:07 PM
I am really hoping to use this build in 3.13! :D
"
Just got a replica oro can you do this with cold damage?

Enjoying the cold version of this build so far.

Can't figure out what warcry would be best though.
Hey, I just wanted to thank OP for the guide and the rest of y'all for the inspo.

I started as an Oro's Raider and ultimately worked my way to an Ascendant (Berserker/Inquisitor) after reading the ideas of several posters.

* 40/40 challenges
* Delirious T16 Tropicals
* Deathless Sirus, Simulacrum, Shaper, Elder, Catarina, Twins

Sadly UElder was too hard for me using Flicker Strike. I'd probably have to switch to Cyclone. I don't delve, so I never got a chance to try her against delve bosses.

Last edited by pirate_yar on Jan 11, 2021, 3:52:45 AM
Im really hoping for good things in this build with all the raider buffs! Im def getting this as a league starter.
Hello!

I'm looking at this build as my Ritual League starter, are there any changes to be made or can I jump straight in? Thanks in advance :)
Interesting thought, elementalist makes frenzy charge generation a joke, I found my replacement necro start. HF guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info