[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

Hi Heinarc!

Thank you for your beautiful build. I always play casters and i have a great time (even if i die more).

I have 4 questions for you:

1/ i have found a helmet with aspect of the cat and 15% reduced mana reservation from anger. Can i put flesh and stone off and put aspect of the cat instead? Is this better? I'm quite a noob. If i dont play with flesh and stone, what would you put in the open gem socket?

2/ your skill tree for lvl 90-95 ont the forum is different that in the 20ex pastebin. Do we take blade Dancer or Disciple of the slaughter ?

3/ "Gearing-up – Getting to endgame (Lvl 80-90 – 5Ex budget)"
Master of Fire (is this not large one only?) + Cremator + Jewel socket for the medium one

"Gearing-up – Scale that up! (Lvl 90-95 – 20Ex Budget)"
Cremator + Cooked Alive on a medium one.

So cooked alive or master of fire ? :)

4/ my single target damage is too low for end game bosses and even guardians and conquerors. Do you see a easy way to fix that (other then 6link ancestral warchief and put lvl 20 gems on him?) on stuff or tree ?

Thanks !
Last edited by Gangrelet on Aug 4, 2020, 6:06:41 AM
Hey!

1/ Keep Flesh and Stone, the build evade chance is built around this aura. Your survability will be much worse without it. If you want to experiment, Anger is actually less important than F&S - even if its a big 20% more damage, which will be hard to match with other buffs.

2/ Trust the POBs. Pick Disciple of the Slaughter before Blade Dancer.

Spoiler

Reason for this is that the screenshot was not taken from my own character, hence the minor difference from the PoB.

I play the physical variant in SSF this league so my own skill tree is a bit different, and I dont have a another raider on ranked on poe.ninja to play with.

3/ Cooked alive and Master of Fire are equivalent, they will reduce enemy fire res by 10%. Master of Fire was made more uncommon in 3.11 (lower weighting), so its probably easier to get a jewel with Cooked Alive right now, but both will do the same job.

4/ Browse the last pages of the thread, this was already discussed a bit.

Basically :
-Check that your highest uncapped res is Fire for the Wise Oak to work
-Pay attention to map mods for now, especially for guardian maps. 40% increased elemental resistances + Hexproof is like multipling enemy EHP by 2 for example.
-Keep totems & flasks up
-Each extra lvl will bring approx 3% more dmg, it adds up

Looking quickly at your gear, you for sure have enough to kill T14-T16 conquerors/guardians, but you can not yet just afk-facetank them in <10s.

Switch to Cyclone for those fights, take your time and avoid dangerous mechanics.
- Baran's shotgun (move around and dont stand in the circular runes)
- Al-Hezmin snakes (when he fills the middle pool, just run around for 30sec to avoid all hits, and kill him when snakes disappear)
- Phoenix charged up explosion / Minotaur burrow strike (dash away to avoid that)

As long you manually dodge those things which have the potential to one-shot you if you are unlucky, you should be just fine even if fights take 30-40s.
Last edited by Heinarc on Aug 4, 2020, 10:21:21 AM
Thank you for your answer! I'm in love with your build :)

One last question: why ancestral warchief instead of the vaal version?
Hey, I've been having a pretty decent time with your build, thank you. I had a couple questions though as I feel like I'm doing really well in T16 Maps as I run through them easily but watching your video killing the Minotaur... I'm just wondering how to step my game up to that level of damage if you could look at my gear and tell me what I'm missing/needing. I'm level 95 and have put about 40 ex into the gear/jewels and am having a hard time killing that dang beast, if ya got any tips, I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks for your support guys!

With the crazy crafting options offered by harvest, I took the time to theorycraft the ultimate "Harvest Deluxe" gear for the build, most likely only obtainable this league.

POB : https://pastebin.com/S6GNv2YD

This extremely min/maxed version features :
- more than 25M DPS in map clear, enough to trash even on 100% delirious T16s
- more than 20M shaper DPS (more than double than what is featured in the videos...)
- 6100HP, 95% evade chance, 50-65% dodge, 58-73% spell dodge (elusive effect)
- capped chaos resist
- 180% flaskless increased movespeed, up to 240% with all effects

Some damage can be easily dropped for more HP if you want to push for 100 (currently 99 in SSF, might do it :D).

If you are looking at interesting crafting projects to finish the league with a character capable of trashing all content for years to come, this might be it!

@Gangrelet

No reason at all, this is actually a significant oversight! Vaal Ancestral Warchief wont always be available, but the 18% more multiplier is definitely worth it to quickly finish a map boss, if you are OK to deal with one more extra button.
Will edit the build to mention it.

@lethaljrod

No big secrets, keep following up the gearing up sections and you will eventually get there. Also read the last section "Choosing rares - stats to look for" which will help you choosing your craftings projects / big investments.

Lastly, you might want to get a look at this ultimate Harvest Deluxe edition for some ideas with big crafts !
Last edited by Heinarc on Aug 6, 2020, 7:50:06 AM
"
Heinarc wrote:
Thanks for your support guys!

With the crazy crafting options offered by harvest, I took the time to theorycraft the ultimate "Harvest Deluxe" gear for the build, most likely only obtainable this league.

POB : https://pastebin.com/S6GNv2YD

This extremely min/maxed version features :
- more than 25M DPS in map clear, enough to trash even on 100% delirious T16s
- more than 20M shaper DPS (more than double than what is featured in the videos...)
- 6100HP, 95% evade chance, 50-65% dodge, 58-73% spell dodge (elusive effect)
- capped chaos resist
- 180% flaskless increased movespeed, up to 240% with all effects

Some damage can be easily dropped for more HP if you want to push for 100 (currently 99 in SSF, might do it :D).

If you are looking at interesting crafting projects to finish the league with a character capable of thrashing all content for years to come, this might be it!

Thanks for this! Just when I got close to the 120ex luxury build you made another tier of epicness :D

I see you've chosen an assassins mark on hit ring and an extra curse chest, do these to modifiers supply enough crit chance to remove all the crit chance on the jewels?

"
lethaljrod wrote:
Hey, I've been having a pretty decent time with your build, thank you. I had a couple questions though as I feel like I'm doing really well in T16 Maps as I run through them easily but watching your video killing the Minotaur... I'm just wondering how to step my game up to that level of damage if you could look at my gear and tell me what I'm missing/needing. I'm level 95 and have put about 40 ex into the gear/jewels and am having a hard time killing that dang beast, if ya got any tips, I would greatly appreciate it!

Hi mate, I can't see your character in your profile. You need to enable this in the options manually. So I can't check the gear in detail.

I noticed a huge boost in survivability when my evasion on my gear was 1200+. I'm now far over 2000 and I think I capped out. In order to achieve this you need DEX based gear. Then you need to create an open suffix and hit it with aug Defence or add/remove Defence until you get +%To Evasion. This can go up to +100% evasion. Once you have that on +/- 3 pieces of gear it really helps a lot.

Don't stress too much about the socket colours, you can always use the harvest purple T1 seeds to change the colours.

I now can facetank minotaur because he doesn't land a hit during the whole fight.

@7ailen

"
I see you've chosen an assassins mark on hit ring and an extra curse chest, do these to modifiers supply enough crit chance to remove all the crit chance on the jewels?

Yeah, crit multi will pretty much always be superior to crit chance with this build as you already get a lot of it from the passives. The POB features 93% crit chance with the 4 power charges from Assassin's Mark curse, 84% without if you can't have your on kill effects up.
Hey just stared playing this got most of the gear ready now and all of that but Im curious how you deal with mana Im going to post my POB if I walk into a pack im not getting any mana leech and from the POB I can see you dint take the mana leech nodes or not ones I cans ee

Plox help

PS: I converted a Tornado shot build to this

https://pastebin.com/stAk1e87
Last edited by Lirian21 on Aug 16, 2020, 8:31:16 AM
For the super-luxury build, why not put Flammability on your Warlord ring to free up Impresence and the blasphemy gem slots? I did that and am using a Fire Pen, anger reservation, and crit mult warlord Agate amulet. Helps with the attribute requirements, plus lets me use Herald of Ash for that (negligible) 15% increased fire damage and sweet MTX. If you wanted to be smart you could just use the excess mana to pump Precision to lv20 and ignore accuracy on most gear.

Plus, you can totally remove the 4 points to Blade Cunning and Disciple of the Slaughter to pick up a 3rd 2h cluster jewel north of Acrobatics. Even just picking up 2 notables + jewel sockets there gets you more DPS than both blade cunning and disciple, plus a nice 14% life and 3 additional jewel implicits for stun avoid etc.

I'm pretty much running that luxury setup, but with an explody chest instead of life recovery, and with a bit more life emphasis on the tree to get me to 7k to survive T15 100% delirious pumped maps. Perfectly balancing resists for Wise Oak reduced damage taken is also a huge survivability buff, and is completely doable with Harvest crafts!

Explody chest also lets you swap out Cremator for Master of Fire for an additional 10% fire resistance debuff to nearby enemies!

Last edited by InvisiblePants on Aug 16, 2020, 3:32:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info