[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

"
Boleq wrote:
Agree with Baran. So much problems with him. I think only solution is more DPS.

yes baran is a HUGE bitch but when ur dps gets STUPID hes literally nothing down him in a piano of your flasks
Kana-chan's Bench Crafting
IGN: Waited so long, use the copypaste below <3
Copypasta: @Frozen_Orb Hi, I would like to buy your Craft Service in Expedition

Please leave a vouch after I craft for you <3
Hi, I was an avid fan of Oni Flicker during 3.1 before I quit, coming back and seeing this made me re-experience my love for Flicker Strike, and she feels much smoother than my old Slayer rendition, thanks for the guide!
Thanks for your support Pyrok & StevenYuki! Appreciate it!

For Baran, the dangerous attack is his multi-proj "shotgun". Each projectile leaves a circular rune on the ground, which detonates 0.5s later. When you are in close melee range, the projectiles tend to overlap, and you may indeed be shotgunned to death if you eat more than 2-3 simultaneously.

Strat 1 : use cyclone, and move around him continuously. When he uses this attack, just move outside the runes small AoE. Take your time and bring him down safely. Enduring cry will sustain your HP as long as you avoid most of the projectiles - even if the fight takes a full minute.

Strat 2: if you have enough gear, just pop everything and try to flicker him down quickly. Vaal Grace is very important as it will reduce incoming spell damage by 50% for 10s. Stay alert, and dash out immediately if you see several runes overlapping below him. With this strat, you dont want the fight to take too long - you should have the gear to bring him down in 10-15sec maximum.
Last edited by Heinarc on Jul 18, 2020, 9:03:43 AM
Hey !
Thanks for the build ,haven't played for a while and i got much fun with it this season.
Currently looking to get my oro'S 7l done,any names of good crafters around here ?(looks like trivialstuff cant do corrupted).

Thank you !
Hi!
What are thoughts about Inspiration gem instead combustion on 7link oro? IFAIK the monster already get the -res from combustion on totems on bosses and mobs already die from 1 shot, so I will just lost the fire dmg form the gem.

The insp charges will stay up almost all the time and helps with the mana cost.

Someone tried already? It also seems to give more dmg in POB.

Ty!
"
huhuarf wrote:
Hey !
Thanks for the build ,haven't played for a while and i got much fun with it this season.
Currently looking to get my oro'S 7l done,any names of good crafters around here ?(looks like trivialstuff cant do corrupted).

Thank you !

me, dude. when im on, tomorrow.
Kana-chan's Bench Crafting
IGN: Waited so long, use the copypaste below <3
Copypasta: @Frozen_Orb Hi, I would like to buy your Craft Service in Expedition

Please leave a vouch after I craft for you <3
Is there something im missing? how can you have Anger and Grace activated at the same time? they reserve 50% each of your mana.
@eijigen

Hey !
Inspiration will only be slightly better than Combustion IF you have the Combustion debuff applied through totems.

It works, but it is impractical in a number of situations, like waves 18+ in the Simulacrum, 80% delirious maps or even a number of bosses who are constantly moving around (Guardian of the Phoenix, Constrictor...). And it is significantly worse in map clearing - even tho you should still one shot almost anything.

Even then, you would get more DPS out of Ruthless rather than Inspiration. You can try it on, but sticking with Combustion + Mana crafts on rings sounds more practical to me.

@Squarekiddo1234
Grace is not used by the build as an aura, only Vaal Grace as a defensive cooldown. See Gem setup section.
Last edited by Heinarc on Jul 22, 2020, 5:30:59 AM
Any good recommended weapon to swap to for putting the 6L Cyclone setup?
"
Heinarc wrote:
@eijigen

Hey !
Inspiration will only be slightly better than Combustion IF you have the Combustion debuff applied through totems.

It works, but it is impractical in a number of situations, like waves 18+ in the Simulacrum, 80% delirious maps or even a number of bosses who are constantly moving around (Guardian of the Phoenix, Constrictor...). And it is significantly worse in map clearing - even tho you should still one shot almost anything.

Even then, you would get more DPS out of Ruthless rather than Inspiration. You can try it on, but sticking with Combustion + Mana crafts on rings sounds more practical to me.

@Squarekiddo1234
Grace is not used by the build as an aura, only Vaal Grace as a defensive cooldown. See Gem setup section.

I see I misundetstood the gem setup then, thanks man :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info