'Convert' button in map stash doesn't work

My solution, near the end of a League, I convert all my low level maps up 3-->1 until I have mostly red maps left.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I am currently playing standard. I have 2 card chest compartments. My card compartment for cards level 1 to 13 (there are 4711 cards in it) cannot be converted for expedition cards. Worse, after trying to convert it, the cards cannot be removed from the slot either. I don't even try my second subject, cards level 14 to 16 and legendary. These problems have occurred before
that's why I bought a second card slot. I definitely don't want to buy the third one.
problem is the database. not sure, but probably the same server holds the database for everything including trade. which makes sense when the game is lagging, so does trade as well as this site. many players trying to convert huge amounts of maps at the same time creates a huge database load and it just can't handle it. combine an overloaded database server, bad game coding, plus a bunch of new bugs added with new content all while nothing ever really gets properly tested. and we wonder why there are problems. hell, if they sent me their database code i could probably fix it within a day streamlining and optimizing all of it cause with the game running they way it does, i'm sure it's a mess LMAO
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
No, the problem is GGG doesn't want to address the terrible legacy design of the map system. Two different maps converting to the same one map robs us of the map variety that we farmed to have available. Why am I punished for wanting to have more variety in my game? This is especially a problem with Maven because that's now fewer bosses I have available to run.

The same bullshit happens with horizon orbs. The "natural map tier" system needs to be ripped out of the game with extreme prejudice. What is it actually going to take for GGG to give time for this?
"
If Ritual/Ultimatum (same series) --> Expedition fails:
- Sum of T14 Shrine and T14 Silo should be less than or equal to 72
- Sum of T14 Plaza and R14 ForbiddenWoods should be less than or equal to 72
- Remove all T10 Canyon maps if the above 2 don't work

Thanks for updating the reply

Just the unique map bug is still not fixed and potentially overflow the mini-tabs
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Thanks, took out the overflow of the same Unique maps that tallied over a 72 count, and was able to convert to current league, although my 27 T16 Death and Taxes among others got converted to the lowest tiers AND lost ALL T16 Shaper Guardian Maps (POOOFED), which is a bummer to say the least, but at least the map stash is converted now to Expedition. Thanks for the replies, and I hope at some point in the future (sooner than later), we can convert our maps without continuously downgrading them and losing them to some mystery bug that keeps on eating our maps league after league. Thanks again!
Last edited by AShugars on Aug 12, 2021, 3:28:11 AM
"
AShugars wrote:
Thanks, took out the overflow of the same Unique maps that tallied over a 72 count, and was able to convert to current league, although my 27 T16 Death and Taxes among others got converted to the lowest tiers AND lost ALL T16 Shaper Guardian Maps (POOOFED), which is a bummer to say the least, but at least the map stash is converted now to Expedition. Thanks for the replies, and I hope at some point in the future (sooner than later), we can convert our maps without continuously downgrading them and losing them to some mystery bug that keeps on eating our maps league after league. Thanks again!

Yes, the unique map bug just sitting in the known bug list and all i can do is bump the thread

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Hi,

3 months later and after removing half the maps on all high tier tabs, still doesnt work... Help
Last edited by Thonyzuka on Oct 19, 2021, 5:39:06 AM
"
Thonyzuka wrote:
Hi,

3 months later and after removing half the maps on all high tier tabs, still doesnt work... Help

You will need to PM that GGG DEV person directly...
(https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2837595/filter-account-type/staff)
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Thonyzuka wrote:
Hi,

You will need to PM that GGG DEV person directly...
(https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2837595/filter-account-type/staff)

Many thanks for this informations

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info