'Convert' button in map stash doesn't work

Looks that I have this conversion failure again. Both in the Standard league and the Standard SSF league.

Can I get the information on which maps fail the conversion?
Hello!

Is there a workaround for 3.15 - 3.16 map conversions?

Having only 100 different maps I imagine that i have some comboes over 72 since converting doesnt work..
The issue with the current conversion, is that for some reason even though the total number of maps hasn't changed much, tons of maps get grouped together and try to convert to the same map.

Basically all T6 maps try to go to either Moon Temple or Dig. I got part way through checking T14s (since I have ~1300 of them), and for some reason, 10+ different T14s try to convert to shores, and multiple other maps had 5+ different 3.15 maps trying to convert to the same map.

At this point there is no way I have enough storage room to pull out enough maps to make the convert all button work. I am sending an email to support to see if they are either reviewing what converts to what so that we don't have 5+ maps trying to turn into the same thing, or if they can possibly give us a way to turn our current map tabs read only and grant us a new blank one so that we can at the very least convert manually in smaller batches.
How is this still a problem? So frustrating.
"
ShadowyDream wrote:
The issue with the current conversion, is that for some reason even though the total number of maps hasn't changed much, tons of maps get grouped together and try to convert to the same map.

Basically all T6 maps try to go to either Moon Temple or Dig. I got part way through checking T14s (since I have ~1300 of them), and for some reason, 10+ different T14s try to convert to shores, and multiple other maps had 5+ different 3.15 maps trying to convert to the same map.

At this point there is no way I have enough storage room to pull out enough maps to make the convert all button work. I am sending an email to support to see if they are either reviewing what converts to what so that we don't have 5+ maps trying to turn into the same thing, or if they can possibly give us a way to turn our current map tabs read only and grant us a new blank one so that we can at the very least convert manually in smaller batches.

The issue is that they seem to only be converting to maps that are native to that tier (like when you use a Horizon Orb), which makes it very easy to hit the 72 cap that causes conversion failure.
It would be way better if they made these map tabs as remove-only when Atlas changes.
"
ThiagoCururu wrote:
It would be way better if they made these map tabs as remove-only when Atlas changes.

that would be an option but I would prefer getting error message "coversion failed because..." =)
hi,

Any news on the matter? looks like another sum of X and Y too high? =)

cheers!

"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
A few things that can cause conversion to fail:

- Having incorrect maps in your map tab due to using Currency on maps while they are in the tab (for example if I use a Vaal orb on a Pier map, it can corrupt into a Peninsula map while still being in the Pier map tab).

- Having more than 72 maps TOTAL of the same type of Unique map, for example if I had 60 T4 "Pillars of Arun" and 18 T14 "Pillars of Arun", the TOTAL results in 78 which is greater than 72, removing some maps so that the TOTAL is 72 or lower will fix this problem.

- Having T16 Elder maps from before Conqueror of the Atlas was introduced, in this case failure will only occur if there's too many DIFFERENT types of T16 maps in total, easier solution is here temporarily removing all your T16 Elder maps

If Metamorph --> Delirium fails:
- Sum of T6 AshenWood and T6 Graveyard should be less than or equal to 72
- Sum of T10 OvergrownRuin and T10 AncientCity should be less than or equal to 72

If Heist --> Ritual fails:
- Sum of T5 Caldera and T5 Atoll should be less than or equal to 72
- Sum of T5 Lookout and T5 Basilica should be less than or equal to 72
- Sum of T5 Caldera and T5 Phantasmagoria should be less than or equal to 72
- Sum of T5 Wharf and T5 HauntedMansion should be less than or equal to 72
- Sum of T9 Wharf and T9 DesertSpring should be less than or equal to 72
- Remove all T5 Plaza maps
- Remove all T5 Conservatory maps

If Ritual/Ultimatum (same series) --> Expedition fails:
- Sum of T14 Shrine and T14 Silo should be less than or equal to 72
- Sum of T14 Plaza and R14 ForbiddenWoods should be less than or equal to 72
- Remove all T10 Canyon maps if the above 2 don't work
- Remove all T16 Atoll maps of the above 3 don't work

After using the Convert button, please go to a new instance as the UI may incorrectly display your maps.

If none of the above helps solves your problem, please send me a message and I'll try help you out.
Dear GGG, you do a great job with PoE, but such silly things like previous season maps converting process, which does not work properly, destroys a good impression about the game in general. Pls do your best to solve the issue. Regards!
I've just sorted and converted my map stash. I moved a lot of maps out and found that after I converted them - I had too many Fields (T16) and Park (T15). A lot of maps convert into the same map -_-'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info