[3.10] - Blade Blast Glad - LL tank with 7.5k ES, Aegis Aurora, 120+ k armour, 2M DPS - All content

Just killed minotaur within 22 seconds (I will upload video tomorrow), single target DPS should be around 1.5 M. I see 3 possible improvements :
* Cindershallow urn : crit + onslaught
* Bottled faith : crit + enemy take increased damage
* Having + min frenzy charges on rings
* A faster poet's pen

This could raise damage up to 2M, perhaps 3M DPS but I think 3M is a hard cap.
"
Tartos wrote:
It's better to have large cluster jewels with 8 passives, especially if you are using 3 large cluster jewels, and you're right the price has increased a lot in 10 days, it has almost tripled. It should be ok with 10 passives, but with higher count you'll lack skill points. Take the minimum that you can with your budget, or you can go with 8 passive that have only 2 notables.

I just re-checked for the medium cluster jewels and they have doubled in price in 10 days (when I bought them).

Mathil has just made a phys damage wander so that's prob why the clusters jewels have jumped a bit in price
Thank u sm dude, i just update my gear alot and have a deathless sirus kill , my tree and gear currently here !! https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kinrainy/characters
Maybe a hunter-sorceres boots with tailwind boost our DPS , craft cannot be frozen and chill ?! and we setup vaal molten shell cwdt like u said ?!
the last one is my tree after take 2 passives point , i take a socket gem here , but Inexorable is good tho ?!!
Gratz for the deathless Sirus kill, I still didn't managed to kill him deathless (last attempt died 1 time during 1st phase to one dumb mistake).

You're albsolutely right for the boots, Kaoms roots are usefull against Delirium, but for boss fight like Sirius, rare boots with tailwind and CBF are better. I will update soom my first post with alternative gear.

For the passive tree, yes Inexorable is good because on top of defense it gives you 5% enemy phys damage reduce. On a lvl 100 passive tree, I would grab Inexorable and Disciple of the Slaughter and take Outlast and Outmatch instead of Blood in the eyes.
How do you get your aura mana reservation right? You have to depend only on the helmet enchant for the % reduced mana reservation for auras - otherwise you cannot stack four 50%-50%-50%-35% auras.
We've got one 50% aura on life, and other auras on mana are 50%, 35, 10% and 22 mana. There is no third 50% aura.
Ok so the build is feasible without the helm enchantment then I guess, thanks :)

Also, have you tried the build with skyforth? It should be feasible with skyforth + a freeze-proof flask. I might experiment a bit with it
"
Thank u sm dude, i just update my gear alot and have a deathless sirus kill , my tree and gear currently here !! https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kinrainy/characters
Maybe a hunter-sorceres boots with tailwind boost our DPS , craft cannot be frozen and chill ?! and we setup vaal molten shell cwdt like u said ?!
the last one is my tree after take 2 passives point , i take a socket gem here , but Inexorable is good tho ?!!

sir with this setup, how do you handle stun avoidance? I am following this build, i would like some rares with 35% movement speed and cannot be frozen, but the unwavering stance is way too good.
I change my tree to take Soul of steel for more resist and get unwavering stance !! To take boots with high ES and Tailwind !! The important is 4 socket gem have a good setup . Mine is CWDT + Ice golem (crit + accu) + Vaal molten shell + tempest shield ) !!https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kinrainy/characters
As a LL ES build with cluster jewels, it may be tricky to lvl it up for less experienced players. Here is my approach, since the guide doesn't discuss this (feel free to add yours btw :))

The goal:
- to reach lvl.60-63, where you can wear your Shav's and large cluster jewels and switch to ES, as comfortably as possible.

Assumptions:
- you have a budget of 4-20c to spare for leveling items and a couple of regrets (not unreasonable as the build can be quite expensive and is not for the start of the league).

Steps:

1. Pick the leveling gem of your choice. I went for Blade Vortex, as it was easily accessible since Act1 and is consistent with the build logic (phys spell).

2. Link it with the support gems of choice. For Blade Vortex, I went with added damage support gems (fire, lightning, cold) and iron will which were readily available and had a low level requirement. I then switched/added to increased aoe and spell echo once they were accessible (act3-4). Link these gems to a 4L-6L armor (ideally a tabula rasa). Damage is more than enough for leveling content, but you have to be close to enemies, which brings a question on survivability that is dealt in Step (4).

3. Choose your leveling uniques. To support a spell choice, I went with Axiom as the weapon, and Hrimsorrow (fated to Hrimburn) as gloves. Adjust accordingly if you go for a phys attack skill instead. Use Atziri's Foible in case you run into mana problems (e.g. due to the 6L provided by Tabula Rasa).

4. Follow the same skill tree development as the guide, leaving open gaps where the jewel slots are (or filling them with jewels you get while leveling). As you progress through the tree, take all major +% life slots to increase survivability. Your skilltree by lvl.60 should look like something like this:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.10.0/AAAABAQCAFuvXhMUTZzEAef8SxiRDY3Tb49gBS2bLWFShmA6UoIHGNvz3e9OvJ826HTt-KF2rA48FHG-p0d-KaWfy2qTSdUZtPNv-OvPfmhYCbtAoKcwZU2Hdmegwo5M_4nYtyJyqb02Tir3MuoYRrdoZa2N2XzXlhR1dPEhYOXm459KfXrv

To get a nice flat boost in life, consider wearing Springleaf and its fated version The Oak.

Note: From lvl.30 and on, you can change weapon to the Poet's Pen and equip the gems of the build; however, as the large cluster jewel haven't been placed yet you will have no extra phys damage so your damage will be quite low. I did better DPS at that point with BV.

5. Once you can wear Shav's, respec all life nodes (around 15-20 respec points, most of which you have already gained during leveling). Use the points you reclaimed to populate the first cluster jewel group and then proceed to the second as you start mapping. Follow then the rest of the guide.
Last edited by bouziot on Apr 25, 2020, 7:36:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info