[3.10] - Blade Blast Glad - LL tank with 7.5k ES, Aegis Aurora, 120+ k armour, 2M DPS - All content

Hmm with that gain ES on block mechanic , any viable for any different skill ?!
And what bandit u take ?!
For bandits, I have taken Alira (crit multi + we lack resistances because we use lots of uniques), but you could kill all bandits for 2 skill points if you have enought resistances. Thanks for the question, I have updated my first post.

Other skills are "viable", but you can have 30 % more damage for spells with pain Attunement, and violent retaliation boost physical damage, reducing efficient spells to physical ones. With no cast speed bonus, something with unleash may be viable (blade vortex ?).

For attacks, I was building around wand before switching to CoC Blade blast. Damage was decent, but I didn't min-maxed it so I can't tell you how it work late game. Clearing was ok up to T10 maps with a 20c physical damage wand.

To build around wands, I ll suggest going pure physical and stacking as much impale as you can on cluster jewels (Deep cuts + Vicious skewering). Replace war banner with dread banner, take the 3 nodes for Forceful Skewering on tree, and impale support if needed. You can replace violent retaliation with gratuitous violence.
Last edited by Tartos on Apr 21, 2020, 7:55:55 AM
Thanks for the build, definitely looks interesting!

"
Tartos wrote:
You need at least 2 large cluster jewels costing 50-60 chaos each + 4 medium cluster jewels costing 40-50 chaos + 4 small cluster jewels costing ~10 c each.

For gear, the most expensive is shavronne, 5L costing something like 200 c, and with 50c budget for the other stuff, you should be fine.

That's something like 3-5 ex, with twice that amount it should be very confortable (6L shav + 3 large cluster jewels + other upgrades).

Do the large cluster jewels have to have 8 passives (instead of, say 11-12)? The ones with the lower number of passives are going quite high in prices (>1exa)
Last edited by bouziot on Apr 21, 2020, 4:31:48 PM
It's better to have large cluster jewels with 8 passives, especially if you are using 3 large cluster jewels, and you're right the price has increased a lot in 10 days, it has almost tripled. It should be ok with 10 passives, but with higher count you'll lack skill points. Take the minimum that you can with your budget, or you can go with 8 passive that have only 2 notables.

I just re-checked for the medium cluster jewels and they have doubled in price in 10 days (when I bought them).
Im following ur build , its good with defense but my DPS is too low , and i still not invest in awaken gem , so any option to increase my DPS ?! when i run t14+ map its take long time to kill bosses
Can you post your gear ?

Some options to increase DPS against bosses :
* Take a 2nd diamond flask
* Take an offensive anointment, like Fusillade
* Try to block hits if you can to proc violent retaliation (for instance piety red storm in malformation), don't focus on adds

You can increase the number of blades with the following setup :
* Drop precision and war banner
* Link another bladeblast with spellsinger
https://pastebin.com/FHYd5bJB here is my pob !! plz check it out , thank u alot dude
Allright, various things can improve your DPS (not mentioning awakened spell cascade):

* Your Blade Blast is level 16, a lv 21 one will almost double your explosions damage
* Awakened increased area of effect is 10 % more physical damage, currently price at 1.5 ex
* You will get a bit more damage with your support gem @lvl 20 or 21
* On your wand, a bladefall lvl 21 will help, do not add quality on spell cascade : it increases aoe and so reduce blade blast overlaping
* Your rare viridian jewel can be replaced with a transcendant flesh (49% crit multi)
* Awakened brutality (5 ex) can further boost your damage with 10 % reduce to enemy physical resistance
* I m currently trying to improve my rings to get +2 min frenzy charges and get disciple of the slaughter
* If you don't have frenzy charges, you'll get more damage with Blood in the eyes instead of Outmatch and outlast : Bosses will be maimed and will take 10 more damage
What would you say is the high end dps of this build? While i'm amazed at the sheer amount of defence this build has, the single target seem kinda low from the videos. What do you think the dps is and do you think it can be improved?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info