[3.10] - Blade Blast Glad - LL tank with 7.5k ES, Aegis Aurora, 120+ k armour, 2M DPS - All content

Thanks for your feedback !

- I don't think an elemental version will do as much DPS as physical, but something with volatile dead might work (i would then go for large cluster with generic elemental damage mods). However it won't work with violent retaliation.

- Crown of the inward eye won't give you as much damage, at most 50 % increase (if we stack 150 % ES increase) VS 30 % more for pain attunement. With other existing increase, those 50% increase act as 15% more. But on a defensive side it should give more ES as you said + something like 5k armour.

- A well rolled crystal belt as you have, even if expensive, may give a little more ES than a bathed, but way more resistances. And the build lacks chaos resists, so it a solid alternative, if not the first choice.

- I will update my initial post for endgame boss DPS. You can go up to 2M DPS with the following setup : 3 min frenzy charges + ascendent passive outlast and outmatch, and an amulet with +1 dex skills and +1 phys spells. I now have no problems with kosis on wave 20, just killed him within less than 1 min.

- Looking at your gear, you can increase your boss DPS, by taking a lvl 21 blade blast, and removing quality on awakened spell cascade and bladefall : you should try to keep bladefall aoe as low as possible to reduce blades spread and maximize blade blast explosions overlaps. And I don't think replacing increase AoE with concentrated effect will increase boss DPS, as it will reduce overlaps.
Ciao mates!

@Tartos, thx for the build, it's like a breath of fresh air in cyclone \ herald meta.

I recognized that CWDT setup in this build is not necessary at all due to huge defense abilities. I just wanna use vaal Molten Shell. May be you know or thought about Spellsinger with Bladefall setup for 4L earlier?
I might have missed something, but how do you get the +2 to discipline?
With an implicit on corrupted shield.

Ok, so I've finished the league with this build and it really lives up to what the guide claims. Cool, tanky build, can facetank most things in the game.

Rings:

Flask setup:

Final stats: 7.3-7.6k ES (depending on my ring setup), 173k armor, 76/81/76 resists, +9 chaos resist, damage should be around 2-3M DPS

I've tried so far successfully: uber lab, juiced T16+ maps, all conquerors, A6 Sirus, shaper/elder lackeys (quite easily), shaper, elder, full delirium runs w lvl.20 Kosis. Great for farming uber lab and fragments. Atziri poses a problem because of reflect (your main attack is AoE), but it can be done with a bit of care/luck.

It can do reduced block chance maps, only phys reflect map poses a problem.

Notes:
- I've reached a larger ES pool when I switched one of the small cluster jewels with Energy from Naught (instead of Stalwart Commander). You need a flat ES boost and +100 ES makes a nice addition.
- Perhaps this build would make great use of this jewel:
as it changes the keystone to Glancing Blows but I really haven't found a good position to employ it as well.
Last edited by bouziot on May 29, 2020, 3:36:54 PM
Would you consider this a League Starter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info