3.10.1d Patch Notes Preview

Pese look into master missions not spawning. Blight is the only one that appears for me
Please fix Follow through notable from cluster jewel. It does not work. I have tested it multiple times on cobra lash.
pog
Impale Watcher's eye didn't Work correctly eh? If that bug applied to all characters then that could explain the reduced damage I see. Thanks for fixing it finally.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
All I want for Easter: fix the fps freezes in delirium. I opened delirium in a Jun mission map, intervention spawns, good 2 sec screen freeze. I don't have this in non-delirium environment. What gives? I don't wanna skip league mechanic that's lame.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Fixed a bug where some vendor recipes could be completed with corrupted Rare items if the art matched the Unique item required by the recipe.

Wait. Does anyone know what recipes were affected?
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last edited by bwam on Apr 13, 2020, 8:40:36 PM
"

Item Filters

Added an EnableDropSound parameter that can be used in Item Filters.

Can we get clarification as to whether or not this fixes many of the default item filter sounds being disabled when the general sound parameter is set to false? With sound_effects_volume2=false, only higher item filter tiers play their sounds.

The reason for disabling the master sound effects feature is because the framerate increase is so drastic with it off and it was the only way to prevent the Delirium encounters from becoming literal slideshows whenever new assets were loaded. As it is, even with sound effects off it still locks up the game engine whenever new assets are loaded in a Delirium encounter even with sound off, but it'd be worse otherwise.
Are we out of beta yet?
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Apr 13, 2020, 8:42:14 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Fixed a bug where some vendor recipes could be completed with corrupted Rare items if the art matched the Unique item required by the recipe.

if the artwork affects the outcome of a vendor recipe... there sure is lotsa spaghetti!
im rly hyped for the performance improvements

looking forward to give the league a second chance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info