3.10.1d Patch Notes Preview

Last edited by longmap on Aug 8, 2021, 2:02:08 AM
Burial Chambers mist completely broken once every handful of maps. Can this be addressed please?
crash with blade vortex not fixed, trying 3 times same combination with scarabs and get closed client instantly after half map and gone portals... all 3 time in other days before today patch i get closed client with lost all portals
pretty sure i saw they posted something about combining black and white dragon pet into black and white dragon pet. Am i just imagining thing?
"
RitualMurder wrote:
Sirus Improvements
Sirus, Awakener of Worlds will now be more aware of where Deatomisation Storms are and will no longer cast his Meteor or Corridor skills if he is near one.
Sirus, Awakener of Worlds will now only teleport players into the Meteor Maze if there is at least one player in range of him.

THATS IT?!?! REALLY? THAT SOLVES ALMOST NOTHING

I'm surprised that a veteran like you still hasn't figured out how poe works.
first month: start of new league / only for elite player / tons of information and junk objects / high difficulty / correction of immortal monsters / fix some skill OP or Godmode = alpha phase
second month: mtx fix / some bug / crash / Niko fix which instead of digging turned to potato farming / beta phase
third month: bugs / crash correction = monster damage balance = currency fall increase / Zana correction that tired of all this, threatened to do a striptease / beta phase almost finished.
Fourth month: .... ops, start of the new league .... repeat.

We are only 12 patch / fix / maintenance corrections in 3.10..the last league ended with 29 interventions ..... they have not yet found Einhar drugged by the mushroom spores that if he goes around picking strawberries !!

So what do you want to do?
so... nothing for sirus fight? guess we have to wait even longer for it to become playable. my game is fine everywhere else in the game but sirus fight is completely unplayable due to stutters
"
SerChivalry wrote:
"
Inscaped wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:

Timer-based league mechanics have always been lazy and (in my opinion) bad choices for creating gradations of success.

The basic fact that fast clearers are already heavily rewarded by, you know, the fact that they clear maps fast, is something that players point out to GGG again and again, league after league, again and again and again and again and again and again and again...

GGG will never learn, because as long as this Skinner box is more sophisticated than a clicker, they will make bank. So caring about things like "good game design" isn't a priority. I honestly feel bad for people who work for GGG (both mods and devs); it must be a soul-sucking job at times.

Some precious angel* in this thread (there's always at least one) said that if you don't like it just stfu and find another game, and "no one will miss you." Ironically enough, I actually consider that good advice for anyone who hasn't played the game long enough to have significant buy-in.

*Edited to prevent mod intervention.
Pretty much this.

QFT

This was a very disappointing season.

It's not always timer-based (or dps check) league mechanics. Hopefully they will be more creative "next time," and let actual skill become important to the game.

Edit: Please please please read this: https://www.designer-notes.com/?p=369
Wash your hands, Exile!
Last edited by gibbousmoon on Apr 15, 2020, 9:20:37 AM
Thanks for fixing betrayal delirium bug. Was really annoying.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
quick feed back about that patch :
Windows 8.1
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
i5-4690K
No SSD

I don't think i had any performance improvement with that patch

New bug : everytime i join an hideout i have like 1/3 chance to get an infinite loading screen -> i have to shut down the game manually.
Talked with someone else that got the same bug since that patch (he's using W10)
Last edited by JAUNELEROUGE on Apr 16, 2020, 8:17:00 PM
today it took me 40 min just to start game on my lenovo y50-70. is their anyway i can migrate my steam account to stand alone version.

Pls help

thnx in advance
Dante

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info