Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Delirium Statistics

"
"
We can see that challenge completion is lower at all significant points when compared to Metamorph league. Some of this can be attributed to the fact that these statistics are from slightly earlier in the league, but truthfully, we believe this set of challenges is more difficult than Metamorph's. After a similar amount of time during the Metamorph league, 24.14% of players had completed 12 challenges, 5.82% of players had completed 24 challenges and 1.32% of players had completed 36 challenges. Perhaps some of the lower completion rates are related to the rewards -- Metamorph offered a Portal Effect for those that completed 36 challenges. We're interested in hearing your thoughts about this! Do you find Delirium's set of challenges more difficult than Metamorph's? Are you less interested in these rewards? If so, is it affecting your motivation to complete challenges?

Nope, nope, nope and nope.

The reason why there is less peoples than in Metamorph, and the reason why peoples have less challenges than in Metamorph is due to the extremply poor ballancing of the game.

In Metamorph, you buffed monster to a stupid level, but still, players found a way to dodge the problem by abusing some tanking mechanics (mostly ES str & mana stacking build base on Shaper's Touch).
In Delirium, you not even reworked the ballancing to make it more accessible. No, with Delirium mechanics you made things even worst.
Right now the amount of monsters, and their stats (hp & dps) multiplied the number of situations were we can get obliterated. And the most problematic thing is that it multiplied the number of situation were we can get unavoidable OS (e.g. Sirus beam that off screen players and OS them). Reddit is full of topics pinpointing how ridiculous the situation is.
Right now, many rip can't be explained by players gameplay. Right now we rip not because we made a mistake in our build, or in the way we play. The lake of information about what kills you left the impression that we died without a proper way to understand and improve ourself for the next time. And this is realy realy problematic.
There is no problems in RIP based on players mistakes. But unavoidable rip like off screen OS is something that shouldn't happen. Right now, it's something that most people have experienced this league many times. And this means losing experience, losing a portal which can result in losing your instance, and so losing the curency invested in your run. The punitive logic behind riping is acceptable if it stay to a certain degree. But when we can rip 3-4 time in a row in the same map, this leads to a situation where playing means regressing in our game session (you lose currency, exp and so time of farm because you die way too much). This is a real problem.

This problems were mostly avoided by some of us by relying on an exploit and a stacking abuse of the Purposeful Harbinger cluster jewel. Like this we had insane tankiness and dps that alow us to completly ignore this ballancing problem and enjoy the full content of the game and full content of the league.
And you mid league nerf means to some of them, send them back to this situation were they would have be destroyed by this awfull ballancing.

GGG, you have to understand a simple thing : we play to have fun, not to shit blood. If we wants to shit blood, we plays real death & retry games, not PoE. But those death & retry games like Dark Soul do not make us regress when we die. Every rip is a situation were you can learn. In PoE due to the number of hit and viusual effect that does not allow use to have a clear view of what happened, this system start to be absolutly awfull.
If you keep ballancing your game on the 0.01% of player that destroy end game boss in half of a second, you will exclude more and more of normal/casual players.
I don't say you should transform PoE in a game for casual like D3 did.
But ignoring the fact that a lot of us get completly destroyed and fustrated will kill you game at the end. Never forget that it's the vast majority of players who buy supporter pack that keep you financialy alive, not the 0.01% of players that destroy the game.

Personnaly when you do a good job, I reward your good works by buying a supporter pack. It's my way to help you to make your game even better. And I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking and acting like this.
But the path you are lately following in the game ballancing is realy awfull. For this whole month of league, I did not enjoyed a single hour of my playtime. Because of this GGG, if you keep going on this path, you will neighter have my support nor my money.

I agree with this so much. This league and last were the first time I played seriously and got through the endgame and completed 24 challenges, but IMO the game is just too hard. I farmed up double digit exalts (which is a lot for me) and was planning on trying to create my own build, but after getting dumpstered by Sirus and Shaper guardians with a build that actually follows a guide I realized there is no way a build I create would be halfway decent.

It feels like unless you have an insane amount of currency and/or knowledge of the game, you are forced to follow a meta build that abuses broken mechanics to complete the endgame. Maybe I just need to "git gud" but if someone who is in the top 2% of players by challenges finds the game too hard maybe it is time to tone it down? Let the top 0.1% of players one shot bosses and faceroll the game, I could care less, but right now I couldn't imagine enjoying the game as a new or even casual player.
"
[...] we believe this set of challenges is more difficult than Metamorph's.

Yes and no. Overall? No. Some specific ones are really hard, like defeating a 100% Elder/Shaper guardian but overall, the challenges are easier this league, especially the end game grind.

"
[...] Metamorph offered a Portal Effect for those that completed 36 challenges. We're interested in hearing your thoughts about this! Do you find Delirium's set of challenges more difficult than Metamorph's? Are you less interested in these rewards? If so, is it affecting your motivation to complete challenges?

I'm the type of player who go for 40/40 regardless of rewards. My character is centered around a black theme but I did not like the appearance of any of the rewards. Metamorph's rewards were authentic and felt special, and they had cool animated and living effects. The Delirium rewards feel static and boring. The horns and cape are all right, but even after the adjustment of the original wings, I don't like them.
1 orb used is the highest because challange to kill map bosses
5 orb used is also needed for challange
in my case i only used 5 orb to complete my challanges and used 1 to kill some bosses, never used any other number of orbs
as for challanges yes 36 challanges demanding a lot of time to complete, my /played is 7 days and 10 hours and im on 35 challanges, thats a lot of time, i rarely spend so mouch time, but this time i dont have to work because of pandemic so i play more, as for rewards personaly for me portal probably is more attractive than wings
I'm kind of casual player, so I don't have as much time to spend as some other people in the game. I do understand that the challenges are obviously meant to be challenging, but I really hate the number of RNG-gated challenges we have this league, stuff like the Chance orb turning things to uniques... the chances of that is already so slim and I simply just don't have the resources to complete that one most likely. Div Cards is another RNG-gated one... although sure some people may know where to hunt for specific cards, I have no clue on that, so for me it's going to be very RNG. Obtain rewards from Vaal side areas, another RNG-gated challenge... I've been doing every single vaal side area I find, and still cannot get that challenge even halfway done. Curious Corruption - yet another RNG-gated challenge... I am trying really hard for these RNG-gated challenges, but it's really not fair for the average casual player like me. I want the wings so badly but I feel like they are quite out of reach due to all these RNG stuff, and because of that, I feel disheartened :(.

I like the challenges that for example, need certain number of something, like open x number of Perandus chest, or kill x number of map boss... those kind of challenges are a bit grindy sure, but even the average casual player could work towards completion of them. It's more fair because it's not so RNG based.
"
Lvzb3l wrote:
The challenge low level of completion is probably based on the amount of RNG. Challenges like "Curious Corruption" or "Leave to Chance" are too heavy RNG gated...
Also Delirium mechanics don't help at all, the fog advancement speed and the map layouts, makes really hard to complete the boss map while in mist, or kill a Blight boss while in mist...

Exactly my thoughts. Got 36 challenges last league, but many of this leagues challenges are just pure RNG or require a lot of currency. I would have loved the wings, but with the amount of time I can spend on this game, its not going to happen (e.g. high cost to spawn Perandus, or to have one or more tries on a Cortex map ...).

Just overall not very balanced out the challenges this league imo.

Concerning completion for 24 challenges; I think the reward really stinks and 36 is unachievable for me, so I kind of lost interest entirely.
I think the challenges were fair. For my taste a bit too much randomness was involved. The microtransactions didn't rock my boat. I'd like to see more pets!

I very much enjoyed Delirium league in the end. For goodness' sake, please remove some on-death effects from the game. They were never fun. They aren't fun. They won't ever be fun.
So you design league content that 50% of the player base can defeat? For the love of all that is holy, these garbage boss fights needs to stop
make it harder. nerf build on middle league. don't listen community. then you will look for a people to play!
"
Panca48 wrote:
Rewards are nice! But the challenges are very hard to pull off or in some case expensive.

essences ... silver coins .... rare armor and jewelery ...hahahahahahahahaha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info