[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

"
intothefiord wrote:

Will increase projectile damage benefit anything with this build? Should I take it over spell damage or it's worse?

Any lab enchantment is good on each helm, boots and gloves?
Also oil enchantment for amulet?

Thanks!

For helmet - VD consume additional corpses is the best.
For boots there aree many good one - move speed, leech(if you need leech and doesn't have it from Glorious Vanity or cluster), life regen.
For gloves - "of light" would be my choice - that's extra 6% regen for few seconds after crit and that's really not bad
"
Daibom wrote:
uhmmm Shaper almost 1 shots me with his degen, his beam and his ball. Not sure if this build is meant to face tank him or am I doing something wrong? I used the Glorious Vanity Jewel to get the "Divine Flesh" Notable.

My bad if i didnt understand correctly if this can or cant face tank the Shaper? died 4x . had to switch to my Miner to kill him.

Killed the Phoenix by face tanking him . trying to pop Sirus now and will post an update.

Shaper is a bit tricky, as he likes degens(more or less build weak place) and apply many layers of damage at the same time.
Shaper totaly can be facetanked, but it's harder than most bosses, there you will need to dodge a little.(or, more accurate to say, move out of his degen zones a little, stupid degen zones..). Fight will still be 95% facetank, but, well, not 100%, sadly. Stupid ground degen zones :(
1)You don't care about his auto attacks and shaper slam, they can't hurt you, and while he AA you in melee he's less prone to using other skills, so get in his face and take some punches.
Oh, and the closer you are, the more barrage projectiles will hit him, so another reason to get in his face.
2)You need maxed up res and regen to outsurvive his degen -that include tukohama pantheon(with upgrade for stacking regen), regen boots enchant and 88% chaos res from jewel.
3)Always keep shooting. If you stop - you lose stacks = you lose heal. And staying in his ray without maxed out attack speed for life gain on hit = death.
4)Still there is no reason to stay in degen zones too much, move out of them(and preferably closer to shaper or behind shaper back if you are already close) when you can, just flame dash while holding RMB to keep stacks.
5)Shaper fight is one of the (rare)fights where you probably should remember about existence of flasks and use them after all :)

P.S. you should have Soul of Solaris against Shaper with %less ele damage taken upgrade. That help.
Last edited by TwiceBorned on Apr 23, 2020, 9:48:50 AM
Last edited by TwiceBorned on Apr 23, 2020, 7:57:34 AM
"
oats86 wrote:
thanks for the reply.
what attributes will help in damage ?
add increase %damage ?
or increase %spell damage ?
oh, and what does the curse on hit gem does?
i dont see any curse related skills.

Well, curse on hit gem apply Flammability when linked skills(blade blast and WoC) hit mobs, ofc.
Add +1 to minimum frenzy charges on rings, that would really help the damage, and belt slot.. if you don't need anything else %increased damage would be ok to craft.
"
mhoidok wrote:

Is this amulet better than Xoph's Blood?

1. with this amu you will have less life for sure
2. if you are killing mobs, bosses faster than they hits you - this amulet will be more damaging. but if not, ash debuff on mobs gives you much more damage
which will be a better craft for the gloves ?

1. 20% increase minion damage
2. 23% increase damage during any flask effect
"
oats86 wrote:

Ofc (1). Cause using flasks is for those who have 2 hands to play this game. Your second hand should hold pizza. Or tea. Or whatever. Not keyboard :)
"
TwiceBorned wrote:
"
oats86 wrote:

Ofc (1). Cause using flasks is for those who have 2 hands to play this game. Your second hand should hold pizza. Or tea. Or whatever. Not keyboard :)

haha, thanks for the fast reply.

I've been trying to pump up the dps with more money pumped in and better crafting.

which craft would be give more dps on this ring tho ?

increase dmg or min frenzy charge ?

"
oats86 wrote:

haha, thanks for the fast reply.

I've been trying to pump up the dps with more money pumped in and better crafting.

which craft would be give more dps on this ring tho ?

increase dmg or min frenzy charge ?

Frenzy. Ofc frenzy, if you can craft it!

Oh, btw, I will write "for rich folks" section in my guide today. Wait for updates)
"
TwiceBorned wrote:
"
Daibom wrote:
uhmmm Shaper almost 1 shots me with his degen, his beam and his ball. Not sure if this build is meant to face tank him or am I doing something wrong? I used the Glorious Vanity Jewel to get the "Divine Flesh" Notable.

My bad if i didnt understand correctly if this can or cant face tank the Shaper? died 4x . had to switch to my Miner to kill him.

Killed the Phoenix by face tanking him . trying to pop Sirus now and will post an update.

Shaper is a bit tricky, as he likes degens(more or less build weak place) and apply many layers of damage at the same time.
Shaper totaly can be facetanked, but it's harder than most bosses, there you will need to dodge a little.(or, more accurate to say, move out of his degen zones a little, stupid degen zones..). Fight will still be 95% facetank, but, well, not 100%, sadly. Stupid ground degen zones :(
1)You don't care about his auto attacks and shaper slam, they can't hurt you, and while he AA you in melee he's less prone to using other skills, so get in his face and take some punches.
Oh, and the closer you are, the more barrage projectiles will hit him, so another reason to get in his face.
2)You need maxed up res and regen to outsurvive his degen -that include tukohama pantheon(with upgrade for stacking regen), regen boots enchant and 88% chaos res from jewel.
3)Always keep shooting. If you stop - you lose stacks = you lose heal. And staying in his ray without maxed out attack speed for life gain on hit = death.
4)Still there is no reason to stay in degen zones too much, move out of them(and preferably closer to shaper or behind shaper back if you are already close) when you can, just flame dash while holding RMB to keep stacks.
5)Shaper fight is one of the (rare)fights where you probably should remember about existence of flasks and use them after all :)

P.S. you should have Soul of Solaris against Shaper with %less ele damage taken upgrade. That help.

thank you very much for these tips ! I will try these ( and your tip about getting the helmet enchant and abyssal cry as well !)

Any tips for Sirus A8 ? aside from the maze dodging? How about the ground degen and death rays ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info