[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

"
Daibom wrote:

Any tips for Sirus A8 ? aside from the maze dodging? How about the ground degen and death rays ?

Ground degen - flame dash the hell out, as with Shaper. I hate, I, honestly, damn hate degen grounds. Everything else - I, sadly, don't know what his skills do at all. I just ignored all that light show he do without paying much attenti, so I don't know what his death rays are.
Ty for the build, my question is HOW DO U COLOUR THE CHEST 3b 1r 1g??? is there any tip or just spam 723987612983612983 crhomes???
"
ad09min80 wrote:
Ty for the build, my question is HOW DO U COLOUR THE CHEST 3b 1r 1g??? is there any tip or just spam 723987612983612983 crhomes???

Well, more like "spam "at least 3 blue" on crafting bench" :)
Quick silly question again: how are we going to ignite mobs to take advantage of the sadist passive?
"
DarkNomade wrote:
Quick silly question again: how are we going to ignite mobs to take advantage of the sadist passive?

Build have avatar of fire(from xoph's blood) so like everything you do(barrage, WoC, bladeblast, tempest shield...) can ignite)
Mainly barrage. With so many hits per second it will surely ignite.
"
ad09min80 wrote:

that 2 or 3 blue spam in bench... and help from Vorici In The Syndicate.

speaking of which...since i have 1 white socket in this six link ... what else can i do to improve clear speed damage? i dont mind swapping in the Culling Strike for boss fights.

thanks!

"
Daibom wrote:
"
ad09min80 wrote:

that 2 or 3 blue spam in bench... and help from Vorici In The Syndicate.

speaking of which...since i have 1 white socket in this six link ... what else can i do to improve clear speed damage? i dont mind swapping in the Culling Strike for boss fights.

thanks!

Well, as I said, if you don't mind getting another white socket there and you have money for awakened curse on hit you can add second curse(flammability+ele weakness) in your setup. Both curses+WoC+combustion will result in -145 to fire res and that's kind of insane debuff if you ask me. But, again, need to be procced, so you'll need to jump into pack and take a hit anyway to curse them.
(and BTW you should turn your 20/0 CoH into 1/20 asap - 10% increased curse effect is damn nice!)
thank you! i missed that.

so the curse on hit should be level 1 with 20 quality? not 20 level and 20 quality?
i see in the showcase video, the player didn't use spectre at all. so is raise spectre that really important?
also can I use the spectre of Redemption sentry (he's hot recently) in this build?
What is dead may never die!
"
Daibom wrote:
thank you! i missed that.

so the curse on hit should be level 1 with 20 quality? not 20 level and 20 quality?

Well, 20/20 is better than 1/20 ofc, but 1/20 is still better than 20/0)
So feel free to lvl it up after that and get 20/20 eventually :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info