Designing Delirium's Unique Items

ty GGG!
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
DistantBliss wrote:
"
The boots don't seem that great at all. Literally never seen anyone use them or recommend them.

''I haven't tried them cause I'm too lazy/not confident enough to try them unless a streamer stomps all content with them, so they are trash.''

I tried them, they're absolute dog chits, did you??
"
DistantBliss wrote:
"
The boots don't seem that great at all. Literally never seen anyone use them or recommend them.

''I haven't tried them cause I'm too lazy/not confident enough to try them unless a streamer stomps all content with them, so they are trash.''

I'm still kind of new to PoE and I don't copy/paste whatever X or Y streamer does. I only know of 1-2 PoE streamers even and only watched a couple videos on guides, which I usually deviate from to try my own thing which I find fun. Even despite other people telling me things like "just go Cyclone or Jugg to faceroll and make your life easier".

I understand there are "metaslaves" who only follow what streamers do but my comment had nothing to do with that. I literally based it off what those boots say and looking up on my own what they do.

That's not how quotes work but you do you if it makes you feel better about your comment to alter your reality vs. what I said.

Last edited by 009Status on Apr 10, 2020, 5:56:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info