3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Is 6l brass dome worth the 11ex price tag?
"
Karriane wrote:

That's the price of the armor unlink + 6l prophecy, so yes the price is fine.
"
Ayakoue wrote:
"
Karriane wrote:

I meant in terms in defensive capabilities, do i want to prioritize it over a good helmet/amulet?
"
Karriane wrote:
"
Ayakoue wrote:
"
Karriane wrote:

I meant in terms in defensive capabilities, do i want to prioritize it over a good helmet/amulet?

In defensive capabilities you gain a huge amount of armor and you nullify crit damage so yeah, it's a very solid defense aspect.

I didn't regret to buy the armor for that price on my side.
Last edited by Ayakoue on Sep 29, 2020, 8:37:57 AM
What is it with prices this league? It doesn't help, that I have player quite a lot and not seen a single Ex drop, neither any drop worth 100 chaos or more.

I now sit at 2 CIP, Primordial Chain, Anima Stone, 2* Primordial Eminence and 2* Primordial Harmony.

Bossing damage is fine, though not great. Did my first Sirus last night. Golems brought him comfortably to 15%, then I died to his beam and couldn't for the life of me finish the fight, even though I have culling strike linked to my support golems. I think the problem was my Stone Golems not being aggresive, so as long as I kite, they don't aggro him. If they had it should have been fairly easy. Suffice to say I am not particulary good at the Sirus fight. However, he still seems suepr random to me. I can beat him deathless several times and then something like last night happens to me.
Pretty big bummer, because one lucky Sirus encounter can render all my bad drop luck in Heist a nuisance.

Anyways, I feel like I am at a crossroad that is rather big, because from now on all major improvements are major investements with prices being what they are.

I guess I need a Primordial Might first to make Stone Golems aggressive. I tried running Feeding Frenzy in my 6L and it felt much safer, but I lacked Boss Damage. Might try again now with Anima Stone.

I don not yet have the cluster jewels. I can see how the Impale Chance is a big deal, I am just unsure how to prioritize.

Defensively Brass Dome and Divine Flesh are apparent and huge upgrades. But with my drop luck they are a long way to go.

Any suggestions?
"
Shafirion wrote:
What is it with prices this league? It doesn't help, that I have player quite a lot and not seen a single Ex drop, neither any drop worth 100 chaos or more.

I now sit at 2 CIP, Primordial Chain, Anima Stone, 2* Primordial Eminence and 2* Primordial Harmony.

Bossing damage is fine, though not great. Did my first Sirus last night. Golems brought him comfortably to 15%, then I died to his beam and couldn't for the life of me finish the fight, even though I have culling strike linked to my support golems. I think the problem was my Stone Golems not being aggresive, so as long as I kite, they don't aggro him. If they had it should have been fairly easy. Suffice to say I am not particulary good at the Sirus fight. However, he still seems suepr random to me. I can beat him deathless several times and then something like last night happens to me.
Pretty big bummer, because one lucky Sirus encounter can render all my bad drop luck in Heist a nuisance.

Anyways, I feel like I am at a crossroad that is rather big, because from now on all major improvements are major investements with prices being what they are.

I guess I need a Primordial Might first to make Stone Golems aggressive. I tried running Feeding Frenzy in my 6L and it felt much safer, but I lacked Boss Damage. Might try again now with Anima Stone.

I don not yet have the cluster jewels. I can see how the Impale Chance is a big deal, I am just unsure how to prioritize.

Defensively Brass Dome and Divine Flesh are apparent and huge upgrades. But with my drop luck they are a long way to go.

Any suggestions?

Buy a replica Primordial Might temporarily imo. Also get a large cluster ilvl50-67 alt craft Renewal+decent suffix and regal for Rotten Claw. Takes a few tries but probably cheaper than the gems listed. If they seem affordable now - didnt check for a while - then just buy one (Rotten Claw + Renewal + some decent suffix).
Last edited by Fenris1970 on Sep 29, 2020, 12:29:14 PM
Hey guys,

What's the point of having Call to the slaughter on large cluster jewels?
I feel like it's pretty weak (basically just a 15% minion damage), but most golemancers I inspect on Poe.ninja have it.

Is there something I'm missing?
"
Samodin wrote:
Hey guys,

What's the point of having Call to the slaughter on large cluster jewels?
I feel like it's pretty weak (basically just a 15% minion damage), but most golemancers I inspect on Poe.ninja have it.

Is there something I'm missing?

Basically it's allow you to win 2 passive point per cluster (we don't take call of the slaughter). It's allow to place the good point close to you. (Also a cluster with renewal / rotten claw don't allow you to win these 2 point)

You can try to craft them with pathOfBuilding to see the node position.
Last edited by Ayakoue on Sep 30, 2020, 3:29:05 AM
"
Fenris1970 wrote:
"
Shafirion wrote:

Any suggestions?

Buy a replica Primordial Might temporarily imo. Also get a large cluster ilvl50-67 alt craft Renewal+decent suffix and regal for Rotten Claw. Takes a few tries but probably cheaper than the gems listed. If they seem affordable now - didnt check for a while - then just buy one (Rotten Claw + Renewal + some decent suffix).

So the Golems being aggressive is definetely worth losing 1 DPS golem?
"
Shafirion wrote:

So the Golems being aggressive is definetely worth losing 1 DPS golem?

I would say yes for temporary.
The clear speed comfort that aggression give you is very nice

Also you can remove / switch jewel on boss to gain extra dps / golem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info