[3.11] Durimon's 'Valar Morghulis' Pestilent Strike Assassin, 6 ex for all content (5 orb map)

thanks for this Build! i am a bloody newbie and this is my first League in poe. it doesn't matter WHERE exactly in the tree I put in the Cluster jewels right? do i have to skill out every jewel in the tree?

Last edited by Der_Kanta on Apr 9, 2020, 6:32:41 AM
Hi, this build sounds awesome, I'm newbie too and I'm trying to build like your style but there are still fewthings I dont understand, could you help me out with these questions pls?

1.I dont have enough mana for haste, is that just me?

2.What is cold snap doing in this scenario?

3.Can I use Flame Dash instead of WB? not really used to WB.

4.Why are we using both Ancentral protector and warchief when we only can summon 1? And I dont even know what they are for

5.Is accuracy necessary? I didnt really care about it with my last few builds

6.Is "adding physical damage" on ring worth it? only few points and more expensive to buy

7.The nodes on jewel "feed the fury, disease vector" is that need to be like that? Because I tried to craft it for more than an hour but didnt work out, and the price for both of them on the same jewel is ~ few ex

8.Also I still dying alot and didnt have enough damages to kill Brox awk4

Here is my PoB if you could have a look: https://pastebin.com/Uju9gu7U

Thanks heaps!!
OK ! Ive remaked my build with help from Durimon on twitch !
AND ITS FINNALY WORKS as it should be ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! BEST BUILD I EVER PLAYED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE .
Have all resistances maxed (ele+chaos) got Incadent (only 5 link tho) and getting one shottet everywhere... :( Just reskilled my BL-Miner for it..

Guess i do something wrong (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

EDIT: Forgot the glorious, now its ok
Last edited by Wynillo on Apr 9, 2020, 6:49:15 PM
"
Wynillo wrote:
Have all resistances maxed (ele+chaos) got Incadent (only 5 link tho) and getting one shottet everywhere... :( Just reskilled my BL-Miner for it..

This build is full of complex mechanics, so you have to follow as what I did exactly. Thanks.
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
Wynillo wrote:

This build is full of complex mechanics, so you have to follow as what I did exactly. Thanks.

Can you help me with my questions above pls thank you !
"
Weeedow wrote:
OK ! Ive remaked my build with help from Durimon on twitch !
AND ITS FINNALY WORKS as it should be ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! BEST BUILD I EVER PLAYED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE .

What was missing?
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
Wynillo wrote:

Durimon I think I did follow your guide exactly but I am dying a lot and I don't know what's going on. My profile is public, could you look at my character "RavensDuracell" please?

Also could you do me a huge favour? Your videos are all SERIOUSLY hard content, I would love to see how the build performs under normal circumstances so I can make a better decision if I keep it or not.

Could you run a benchmark-Minotaur and upload it? I still think Mino is the best benchmark map there is because:
It's very linear and always about the same length
The density is very good
the Boss does not have any phases so you can display your true bossdamage

In my opinion every build maker should do at least a speedrun of a minotaur map so people can compare and make decisions.
Last edited by Ravensfang on Apr 10, 2020, 10:13:58 AM
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
wodeljn wrote:
Very smart build. It seems to me though incorporating self-poisoning (The Golden Rule + poison immune new cluster jewel) is a good way to keep Chaos resist capped, and relax on the gear requirements even more. Though there are times when self-poison is down, so the defense might not feel as good.

My initial setting was golden rule but it was not good enough. This build's defense comes from 75% of ele. dmg taken converted to chaos dmg, and having chaos resist. 90% maxed should be kept 'always.' Otherwise, it's even worse than just normal and pure 76% ele. resist build.

Moreover, in order to get 'unaffected by posion' you should have either watcher's eye or one more small cluster jewel, which is a bit waste of passive skill point or currency. (watcher's eye gets expensive very quick as a build uses it as a core item)

But, still, I am amazed by the fact that you know the golden rule mechanics! :)

Thanks.

Fair points! Again congrats on this build!
Thank you hyung for the good build once again.

Just a question, can you map with just a good rare helm instead of the unique helmet? I'm just too lazy to swap eqs for bosses sirus) :

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info