[3.11] Durimon's 'Valar Morghulis' Pestilent Strike Assassin, 6 ex for all content (5 orb map)

"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
bangsj wrote:
I just rebought one for 1.5ex, there goes all my money. I'm very confused though, the passive skills spoiler shows that you did not activate disease vector. Why?

Your guide mentioned 2 x feed the vector + 2 sockets and 1 feed the vector, disease + 2 sockets yes?

I did not know this would make you confused. You need 3 feed the fury nodes, 1 disease vector, and all 2 sockets. Hope this one answers. Refer to green thick words I put on the middle of the guide plz.

Sorry for the stupid question, it's just that the picture didn't line up. Thanks for the reply, I'll just follow what you said
"
bangsj wrote:
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
bangsj wrote:
I just rebought one for 1.5ex, there goes all my money. I'm very confused though, the passive skills spoiler shows that you did not activate disease vector. Why?

Your guide mentioned 2 x feed the vector + 2 sockets and 1 feed the vector, disease + 2 sockets yes?

I did not know this would make you confused. You need 3 feed the fury nodes, 1 disease vector, and all 2 sockets. Hope this one answers. Refer to green thick words I put on the middle of the guide plz.

Sorry for the stupid question, it's just that the picture didn't line up. Thanks for the reply, I'll just follow what you said

There's no stupid question, bro. Questions are always welcome!
hell :D I have 1 question, I dont understand from ur gear how u reach 90% chaos res. I have the same cluster of urs and i'm at 0% in ur gear u have only 70% in ur boots and ring where are the other 20% XD?.
"
paccianivive wrote:
hell :D I have 1 question, I dont understand from ur gear how u reach 90% chaos res. I have the same cluster of urs and i'm at 0% in ur gear u have only 70% in ur boots and ring where are the other 20% XD?.

Supergood question, I had to poverty-workaround by not using cyclopean and then spent way too much money on a belt and ring with cres xD

I want to add the following question for when you're on next:

First off I'm SUPERIMPRESSED by the defenses, now that I got 90% cres and the vanity and incandescent heart i feel like a god damn god Oo
On the other hand my clear speed seems low. Like TOO low. I've played RF for 10 leagues in a row and was comfortable with the speed but this build feels slow to me. Is there something I miss? A way of poison prolif or something?
I took the time and made a fresh pastebin (exact copy of yours except the jewel locations might be scrambled [which won't make a diff])
I made it with the PoB community fork and the Cluster jewels should now work properly:

https://pastebin.com/UmrPqBic
"
Ravensfang wrote:
I took the time and made a fresh pastebin (exact copy of yours except the jewel locations might be scrambled [which won't make a diff])
I made it with the PoB community fork and the Cluster jewels should now work properly:

https://pastebin.com/UmrPqBic

omg thanks!

I'm thinking about 2 of those instead of the attackbased large clusters, they should still boost our poison dps just as much and the 10% aps is unconditional,
what's your opinion boss?

EDIT: https://poedb.tw/us/skilltree.php?n=Unholy+Grace
Pic didn't work

Maybe combined with https://poedb.tw/us/skilltree.php?n=Overwhelming+Malice
?
Last edited by Ravensfang on Apr 8, 2020, 12:01:36 PM
hey i still can understand wehy i die alot been trying everything ! changed the build 1000000000 times !

my tree and all skills are public in the charter overview if someone can take a look i will really apreciated ! its so frustrating to die !

HEY IT WORKS NOW THANKS GUYS FOR HELPING ME AND BIG THANKS TO DURIMON !!!!!!
Last edited by Weeedow on Apr 9, 2020, 10:48:06 AM
Very smart build. It seems to me though incorporating self-poisoning (The Golden Rule + poison immune new cluster jewel) is a good way to keep Chaos resist capped, and relax on the gear requirements even more. Though there are times when self-poison is down, so the defense might not feel as good.
"
Weeedow wrote:
hey i still can understand wehy i die alot been trying everything ! changed the build 1000000000 times !

my tree and all skills are public in the charter overview if someone can take a look i will really apreciated ! its so frustrating to die !

Well first off locking your vaal molten shell to a low level and then NOT putting it in a CWDT link is kinda wrong. Especially cause your CWDT does... well... nothing. Totems can't be cast when damage taken. Your Molten shell is in your boots. Switch that.

But that's the only "mistake" I could find except you're missing a clustermod "Low Tolerance" on Medium cluster. It gives you 300% damage on your first poison against an enemy which is, not surprisingly, crazy good. Other than that... no clue. Maybe change your playstyle and/or check your mapmods more?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info