[3.11] CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - 20M+ Shaper DPS/10k ES/fortify - League Starter Guide Included

Hey I made poe ninja for the first time as top LL version. XD
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Hey guys,

so i decided to make a showcase video of my take on this build. I got up to 615k dmg / ball lightning tick and verry tanky. I hope you guys check it out. Thanks to everyone here who helped me in the previous leagues as this one. Special thanks to Noesy i hope i make you proud being so fond of your build!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HQ8_iu9nLk&ab_channel=AerisTheAngel

Cya guys in the next league when they buff Ball lightning again :p

Aeris Out
Hey can someone please check where i left my DPS?
https://pastebin.com/4gxatzw4
Vegan Warfare
"
cryptochid wrote:
Hey can someone please check where i left my DPS?
https://pastebin.com/4gxatzw4

Your PoB didn't have "enemy is a boss" selected, so your current damage per ball lightning tick is around 81k (if you tick Shaper or Sirus).

In PoB you also have to apply a # to shock (I put 7, which is what I got from noesy's PoB, there's a calc to do here based on your damage/boss's HP, but you can assume some kind of small shock I guess?).

You have enfeeble on cwdt, which is overriding conductivity (you can't apply more than one curse). If you untick enfeeble you gain a bunch of DPS. I would replace enfeeble with a level 1 blade blast on cwdt, then you can tick "is the enemy unnerved" on PoB which makes enemies take 10% more spell damage.

Your biggest DPS gain will be from getting Algor Mortis. If you put those on and tick "is the enemy in a chilling area" you gain a ton of damage. You just have to downlevel your phase run because of the dex on your current gloves. You will lose about 400es, but, the "chance to sap enemies in your chilling areas" from algor mortis is a defensive layer.

That should get you to 137k damage per tick (basically double your current setup).

In terms of other changes, I would get an 8 passive large cluster instead of a 12 passive, those minor nodes are not helping you much. Take sovereignty instead of anointing charisma, then anoint tranquility or adjacent animosity. Use a sulphur flask (replace the quartz or silver, since you have two silver flasks with cinderswallow). At 162k damage with those changes: https://pastebin.com/fq8QKX5D

Once your awakened CoC hits level 3 you could go for more attack speed (increased attack speed basically gives you % more damage). Algor mortis corrupted with 10% attack speed is what I usually do for some easy attack speed. Or a sceptre with more aps (hard to find, I know!).

"
Your PoB didn't have "enemy is a boss" selected, so your current damage per ball lightning tick is around 81k (if you tick Shaper or Sirus).

In PoB you also have to apply a # to shock (I put 7, which is what I got from noesy's PoB, there's a calc to do here based on your damage/boss's HP, but you can assume some kind of small shock I guess?).

You have enfeeble on cwdt, which is overriding conductivity (you can't apply more than one curse). If you untick enfeeble you gain a bunch of DPS. I would replace enfeeble with a level 1 blade blast on cwdt, then you can tick "is the enemy unnerved" on PoB which makes enemies take 10% more spell damage.

Your biggest DPS gain will be from getting Algor Mortis. If you put those on and tick "is the enemy in a chilling area" you gain a ton of damage. You just have to downlevel your phase run because of the dex on your current gloves. You will lose about 400es, but, the "chance to sap enemies in your chilling areas" from algor mortis is a defensive layer.

That should get you to 137k damage per tick (basically double your current setup).

In terms of other changes, I would get an 8 passive large cluster instead of a 12 passive, those minor nodes are not helping you much. Take sovereignty instead of anointing charisma, then anoint tranquility or adjacent animosity. Use a sulphur flask (replace the quartz or silver, since you have two silver flasks with cinderswallow). At 162k damage with those changes: https://pastebin.com/fq8QKX5D

Once your awakened CoC hits level 3 you could go for more attack speed (increased attack speed basically gives you % more damage). Algor mortis corrupted with 10% attack speed is what I usually do for some easy attack speed. Or a sceptre with more aps (hard to find, I know!).

thx that sounds good ... so i have to see what is next to upgrade
Vegan Warfare
"

i did the changes ... what i dont understand is why pob shows 80 max res and ingame only 79? even on my gloves +2 level of aura gems

what did i missed`?
Vegan Warfare
"
cryptochid wrote:

i did the changes ... what i dont understand is why pob shows 80 max res and ingame only 79? even on my gloves +2 level of aura gems

what did i missed`?

Not sure, I haven't played with purities lately but might be a bug in the aura effect calculation, or you don't have all the exact same aura effect nodes taken?
"
Not sure, I haven't played with purities lately but might be a bug in the aura effect calculation, or you don't have all the exact same aura effect nodes taken?

i imported a few times my character ... and alltime the same ... strange.
Vegan Warfare
Considering a legacy BL enchant in standard with 45% reduced proj speed, does anyone happen to know how much this increases the number of hits per cast?
"
Considering a legacy BL enchant in standard with 45% reduced proj speed, does anyone happen to know how much this increases the number of hits per cast?

Your dps multiplier should be roughly 1/(100%-reduced%), so if you had no other sources of reduced projectile speed it would be about 1/0.55 or 1.8x the number of hits. Not sure how sources of reduced/less projectile speed stack with legacy gear, so if you had adjacent animosity + slower projectiles it may give you more/less of an effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info