What Happened with Purposeful Harbinger

It's okay, no need to be sorry <3
also can i now have my voices pls for 1 ex? ty
Hi, Bex thank you for the post. However I'm curious to why of everything Replenishing Presence was chose to be nerfed numerically despite all this and the fix to Purposeful harbinger In my opinion this is much worse nerfing a node that also affects other builds other than purposeful harbinger builds?
If people really complain about a fix for something that:
1- Should never happen
2- Is incredibly way more poweful than intended

Then they are not worth paying attention, they just want to cry.

The nerf was the best thing to do, So we can keep a healthy metagame.
So... basically you went from the nonsensical comment to not nerf mid-league (which caused tons of issues over several leagues by now) to suddenly change stuff after confirming firmly not to do so?

It's your damn own fault there I would say, only PoE seems to struggle with nerfs and buffs and it causes the ridiculous imbalances at times. Rather then providing a overall long-term healthy balanced game you instead focus on short-term enjoyment from people. Obviously it'll go wrong sooner or later with a huge mistake that can't be overlooked.

The solution?
-Well, one way is to not ever again say 'yes' or 'no'... but that's nonsensical, isn't it?
-You could also just fix stuff whenever you realize something isn't balanced compared to other stuff, giving people the gamble of investing into a build and returning enough in the time it is broken.
-Or you could just leave everything by the old rule of not changing anything during mid-league... but that means nothing at all, no matter how broken as people will ALWAYS invest into stuff during the time until it's seen.

So... for fucks sake take one of the choices finally and stick to em, but do it at least, no excuses would've been needed then... but here we are now, right?
GGG balance is like getting a pizza which is burnt on the sides, raw in the middle and misses the most of the toppings.
Then upon sending it back you get a raw side, burnt middle and enough toppings to drench everything in grease.
Everything fixed but still broken.
ive been playing since closed beta and this was definetely the most overpowered stuff that ever existed -_- and if its that broken it needs a nerv, I mean on probably 70 % of the builds it would be a defensive/offensive gain to just slap some of those jewels in and just unlearn half of the skill tree and stuff like that should clearly not exist. The non-nerf announcement was a bit rough, but I guess you clearly learned from it!

and everyone should remember that stuff like that clearly couldn't happen in other arpg's since no game has so many layers like path of exile.

and Bex, if you're still feeling bad about it, you don't have to, in the end it was a decision by the team and it wasn't your own responsibility.

keep up the amazing work GGG and keep yourself and your loved ones safe from the outbreak !

IGN: eLguL
"
lithanna wrote:
HEADHUNTER EXISTS...non of your reasoning means anything to any of us. If its so broken it has to be fixed then HH should go and its all fair if not you need to leave it alone for a league since this is the same power lvl as headhunter.....

the problem with this is that HH is actually way harder to obtain these days than a medium cluster with PH
I want to say thank you for the clarification Bex but I also feel it should have been unnecessary. Everyone knew this was a bugged mechanic and the no mid league nerfs mandate has always been with the caveat that it does not apply to bug fixes. Therefore I think the behaviour and hatred of parts of the player base is abhorrent. It is however also the minority. Most players stayed away from abusing this mechanic as we either lacked the funds or wished to play ethically.

I am glad to hear that this has led to internal discussions and presumably changes to the way issues are investigated and communicated. Reflection like this is always a good thing. I just hope you know that the community as a whole harbours no hard feelings to GGG or you personally and I would like to apologise for the way you were personally treated through this.
"
lithanna wrote:
HEADHUNTER EXISTS...non of your reasoning means anything to any of us. If its so broken it has to be fixed then HH should go and its all fair if not you need to leave it alone for a league since this is the same power lvl as headhunter.....

Well it's not that this passive on it's own it OP but the combination of HH + that passive.
This is all reddits fault!!! lol :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info