What Happened with Purposeful Harbinger

Their end game boss is fucking terrible right now, so they logically decided to also take the fun out of mapping by nerfing the most fun time I've ever had playing the game.

Sorry everyone FUNS OVER! Only for people who have Headhunters!
Thanks for the explanation. The outrage over this was ridiculous. Bugs like this break the game and it was rightly fixed.
Audentes Fortuna Iuvat
"
Etheom wrote:
Thanks for the explanation. The outrage over this was ridiculous. Bugs like this break the game and it was rightly fixed.

It literally just made Headhunter-esque play availible to more people.

I don't see how people could be upset over this in wait for it.....a PvE game.
Sorry for being so salty everyone!!!!

I was going to throw in the towel after all the currency I farmed was spent and then devalued into nothing, but I did not get defeated, I persisted, went back to my Champion, put my head down, and started farming again.

Low and behold, my first ever Mirror dropped. Order has been restored!!!

GL OUT THERE EVERYONE!
Hello!

GGG are you going to nerf it or this is still a joke for april 01?
half of your sounds isnt work , your trade site half Of a day isnt work , your servers are laging . that what you Need to fix .
as you say that you fix items that broke a game , HH is broken and rare item with x5 t1 mods broke a game
It's amazing at how many people are complaining because they were not allowed to use something that was broken. Imagine that. Admitted you were caught sleeping with your neighbors wife and complaining you only did for 1 month. Un Fing Real. You gotta be kidding me. Willingly knowing something isn't working right and investing into it. How morally wrong is that? I'm just shocked right now. All this hate to GGG when they are on lock down and doing their best to continue to provide an amazing free game. I'm literally stunned.
Last edited by Shaddrak on Apr 7, 2020, 2:30:42 AM
Going by your analogy, your neighbour actually gave you the go-ahead, so uh... yeah it kind of falls apart there. You don't really seem to know anything about this whole situation.

Also, I wish I didn't have to keep saying this but GGG didn't make the game free out of the kindness of their hearts, F2P is a monetisation strategy. If it was determined they would make more money by charging up front then they would do that. GGG are not your friend, they want your money and the game is a means to that end. Don't be so damn naive.
you can look on your Online and how is it fall down after nerf and after post that you will nerf the jewels , that was your money
"
fddldd wrote:
Going by your analogy, your neighbour actually gave you the go-ahead, so uh... yeah it kind of falls apart there. You don't really seem to know anything about this whole situation.

Also, I wish I didn't have to keep saying this but GGG didn't make the game free out of the kindness of their hearts, F2P is a monetisation strategy. If it was determined they would make more money by charging up front then they would do that. GGG are not your friend, they want your money and the game is a means to that end. Don't be so damn naive.

I doesn't fall apart at all because GGG gave you all the Go ahead also not fully knowing it was wrong but you all abused it then bitch about it at the end. If the game bothers you so much feel free to download Diablo 4 or Diablo Mobile my friend.
Last edited by Shaddrak on Apr 7, 2020, 1:31:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info