What Happened with Purposeful Harbinger

Fair play to GGG and Bex for this post as honesty is in short supply especially when admitting fault or a mistake.

For those whining about "league is dead" now they can no longer run a game breaking build, seriously get a fkn grip of yourselves 😂😂😂

OP builds are one thing, but this was stupidly broken
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Maybe many people sinked their currency into it, but I bet, that most of them got way more currency/progression back. Most of them are angry, that they now have to play build that actually requires way more currency in order to get close to that, or whats worse, actually need a player skill.
"
Lolomawisoft wrote:
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
"
Bootpants wrote:
Love the insight, love the apology and the support. You guys are amazing, and mistakes happen! Stay safe! All the love <3

You are one of those guys. Anyone can fuck you over as many times as they wish, as long as they apologize later you're happy.

For perspective.
Memory leaks in the beginning of the year. They didn't give a shit their mess was leaking 1 gb per second for 50% players. Casually looked into it after 2 months.
Awakeners orb was giving usable items - fixed that in a day, it was Christmas by the way.
The definition of scum.

you can compare these, with eachother...
why is that its always only the negatives that are looked at from a person like you XD as you yourself would word it.
GGG has given us greats amount of content over 8-9 years for free all you gotta do is play and have fun. bugs are there to be fixed not exploited. be it a build like this, breachstones in breach league(people got banned for that as i remember). or some internal error because some dude couldnt wait for patchnotes.
this game is fantastic in my eyes and shit in yours, who cares go play something else, no loss here its a free game, your time has been spent for free by your own volition :D
have a great day(forgot to write "day" pepega)
and i hope you find a game soon that will cater to your specific needs cuz this isnt it. :P

[Removed by Support]

"
0nyX wrote:
Fair play to GGG and Bex for this post as honesty is in short supply especially when admitting fault or a mistake.

For those whining about "league is dead" now they can no longer run a game breaking build, seriously get a fkn grip of yourselves 😂😂😂

OP builds are one thing, but this was stupidly broken

If there's anything stupidly broken it's this shit game's performance, loot, lag, desync, disconnects, update routine etc. Nobody's rushing to fix those, luckily they have an army of faithful [Removed by Suport] like you.
Last edited by Luca_GGG on Apr 2, 2020, 5:34:52 PM
you fixed non-aura side of a question which essentially was a clear bug

but you still allow people +400% of effect on top of their 20 auras.

how its not broken and allowed in the game?
My heart goes out to everyone who screwed themselves over by trying to exploit a game-breking bug.
Awakened Combustion Support when?
"
Aeon42 wrote:
Maybe many people sinked their currency into it, but I bet, that most of them got way more currency/progression back. Most of them are angry, that they now have to play build that actually requires way more currency in order to get close to that, or whats worse, actually need a player skill.

Even nerfed you can still look for Sirus , walking in the middle of the storm.
"
Black__Dawn wrote:

If there's anything stupidly broken it's this shit game's performance, loot, lag, desync, disconnects, update routine etc. Nobody's rushing to fix those, luckily they have an army of faithful [Removed by Suport] like you.

Man, chill out. It's a free game. It's a free world. If you're not happy, go play something else.
Thank you for you honesty, and appology. its deffinitly welcome in a time of complete chaos. with a duty to correct there its nice to see an upfront and open response. Bex keep on being the champ ;P
"
My build got hitted hard by the patch, pretty sad, just need to know if there are gonna be any more mid-league nerfs to builds, i will invest my currency in old true and tested itens that don't get nerfed mid-league.
Thanks for the great game, i lost an big part of my will to play this league, will play casually and comeback next league.

Should have left some contact info I'm sure GGG will get right back to you personally. This is how 8 year olds act.

Shit happens GGG. Thanks for continuing to provide service and support for this free game,it's a welcome distraction.
outdated sig
GGG u did the right choice, it had to be fixed ASAP, no need to apologies, mistakes happen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info