The recent build/ascendancy balance is hilarious

It's just getting worse. 44% of poeninja in harvest, 2 ascendancy classes.
Big cringe GGG, big cringe.
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

if you think the distribution of ascendancies of lvl 98-100 characters is in any ways representative for the ammount and variety of builds that are played, think again :)
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
"
Clownkrieger wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

if you think the distribution of ascendancies of lvl 98-100 characters is in any ways representative for the ammount and variety of builds that are played, think again :)

So what does it represent?

How on earth is taking data on a bunch of level 40 meme builds any more relevant?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Sep 9, 2020, 11:09:20 AM
"
Clownkrieger wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

It's even worse if you think about it. That means only a couple of builds can get to 100 with little effort.
"
demonstorm wrote:
"
Clownkrieger wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

It's even worse if you think about it. That means only a couple of builds can get to 100 with little effort.

It's not that, its because the grind to 100 is a mindless slog devoid of any fun.

I would say most people stop their builds in the 85-95 range, and either re-roll or are mostly done with league play.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
So what does it represent?

how should i know? i have no idea why and what kind of people chose lazy and boring meta builds and stick to them for so long. im not one of them :)

"
DarthSki44 wrote:
How on earth is taking data on a bunch of level 40 meme builds any more relevant?

how is this relevant to the topic at all? just one of your usual unwarranted attacks i guess... xD

"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
demonstorm wrote:

It's not that, its because the grind to 100 is a mindless slog devoid of any fun.

I would say most people stop their builds in the 85-95 range, and either re-roll or are mostly done with league play.

oops... ty for confirming my point :)
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
Just to be absolutly subjectiv here I get your point.

On the objective side GGG should really take the time, to boost other classes, instead of just blindly nerf necromancer and assassin.

Let's break it a little.

Why pick necromancer : Minions that swarm everything, you don't have to target anything, you just buff them and press buttons to stay alive buff them even more. They impale, they can bleed maim and do whatever other class does. On top of that you do not need to target, be in melee range just occasional dodging one shots.

Why pick Elementalist : Cuz again minions. Outside of a not so played BV build that I think assassin does it better, there is nothing else to remotely touch. Golems provide very powerful bonuses, you can easy cap resistances , easy cap physical resistance ( which by the way plagues most of the builds).

Let's try it now with lesser played classes, why pick Deadeye : You need to target stuff stuff, while dodging, pressing flasks, managing the surrounding, and yet still feel like a doodle.

I really don't want nerfs to nercomancers or elementalists, I just want the other classes to not feel like a damn noodle.

I tried playing melee this league, it sucks ...I get it , it's for the hard core players, but still it sucks. Sometimes you can feel the adrenaline spiking through all the beer.

I tried playing bleed bow gladiator, I admit, it's fun and fast. Still feels like a noodle with occasional one shots. MAybe I didn't give him some time :).

Tried to play a Scion with mana and balls that melt things. They don't melt things and you are not as tanky as you think.

I won't even go in details with blight maps, were you will end up with carpian tunnel if you don't play Specters or Minion builds.

Let's be honest, anything else beside minions suck because you need to flask piano, while dodging , while shooting, while spinning, while fleeing.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
No, it is not "little effort" for any class.

"
What a statement, there is nothing between 40 and 98. Wait, you just don't see it.

"
I really don't want nerfs to nercomancers or elementalists, I just want the other classes to not feel like a damn noodle.
Maybe there are fine. People just enjoy the popular ones more. Why? Because it is fun to see that a horde of minions overwhelm enemy monsters.
4,2k life lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info