Greater Spell Echo bonuses not working on Ice Nova if cast on Frostbolt

Pretty huge bug, but a big XD at all the people saying that Ice Nova damage is bad. Cluster jewels make up for this quite easily.
"
Pretty huge bug, but a big XD at all the people saying that Ice Nova damage is bad. Cluster jewels make up for this quite easily.

Unless you turn your build into aura stacker, nope. Simple hit/crit builds don't reallly get much from cluster jewels. DoT, Impale, Heral/Aura and other niche builds get superb benfits, mainly because the tree doesn't have much support for scaling those in the first place.

Even then, this bug contributes to a loss of a third, up to a half or more vs bosses, of your dps.
Last edited by lolPLSiGOTthis on Apr 4, 2020, 5:22:18 AM
I run a bosskilling service, and having killed hundreds of Siruses both this league and last with Pledge FB/Ice Nova builds, I can tell you that the amount of time it takes is nearly identical. Considering that I had much better items last league and that they made the Sirus fight significantly harder, I'd say that cluster jewels have made up the DPS difference quite nicely.
"
I run a bosskilling service, and having killed hundreds of Siruses both this league and last with Pledge FB/Ice Nova builds, I can tell you that the amount of time it takes is nearly identical. Considering that I had much better items last league and that they made the Sirus fight significantly harder, I'd say that cluster jewels have made up the DPS difference quite nicely.

Happy for you, but feeling metrics are useless in such arguments.
Bump in the hopes of a fix. Has anyone tried posting this on reddit? Might get more traction there.
bump
bump
bump
:3
Bump.
Hrm. I was playing this build earlier and ended up swapping to CoC because it felt like the damage just wasn't there. This might have been why.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info