[3.11] Soulrend/Bane Trickster - over 1.3mil Shaper dps!

hey build looks really good, found my league starter, with the medium investment like Cerberus Limb ect is red maps (bosses) do able havent touched chaos builds yet and not in the mood for another miner this looks way more fun for clearing ect

Hey OP - I'm trying to put the 3.11 Pastebin link into POB and I'm getting an error. Guessing I just need to wait for the POB devs to update it? It says it's up to date but I don't believe it :D
"
Legendary_AK wrote:
Hey OP - I'm trying to put the 3.11 Pastebin link into POB and I'm getting an error. Guessing I just need to wait for the POB devs to update it? It says it's up to date but I don't believe it :D
Default POB is broken, you need the community version. https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Legendary_AK wrote:
Default POB is broken, you need the community version. https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

Thanks for this!
hey thx for the build, i'm using it as my league start currently at lvl 75.
i have a question. why are u using Pain attunement if isn't a low life build?
thx for the guide and the help :)
"
Lipe2015 wrote:
hey thx for the build, i'm using it as my league start currently at lvl 75.
i have a question. why are u using Pain attunement if isn't a low life build?
thx for the guide and the help :)

Hey!

I was using a Timeless jewel which tranformed the Pain Attunement node into Wind Dancer (20% less Damage taken if you haven't been Hit Recently
40% less Evasion Rating if you haven't been Hit Recently

20% more Evasion Rating if you've been Hit Recently)

With the new 3.11 update this is not possible anymore though.
They are moving this node directly on the tree now, in a place where it is not possible anymore to get it for this build.
I would recommend not getting the jewel anymore and using a rare with life/res/dmg instead.
The leveling guide don't even match where you get for the gems
"
The leveling guide don't even match where you get for the gems

Hi,

Check the vendors after you finished a quest that gives a skill gem as reward. The ones I mention in the guide should be there.
Hi
What aboul Lab enchantments?
"
deminotores wrote:
Hi
What aboul Lab enchantments?

Hey!

I went with Decree of Reflection on the gloves because that gives a bit of distraction. This means the enemy might attack the copy of me instead of me.

For the boots, I went with a dodge spells enchant, but a good alternative would be cast speed.

Finally, for the helmet: mine is corrupted so there is no enchant on there. A good one would be Soulrend dmg or an extra projectile.

Greetz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info