[3.11] Soulrend/Bane Trickster - over 1.3mil Shaper dps!

"
"
Claeysken wrote:
"
Hey there, I just want to say that this build is my first build in PoE and really fun to play. I just wanted to try out ED/Cont as well, can I run ED/Cont instead of Soulrend and Bane on the same setup?

Hey!
Yes, the skill tree would be exactly the same, so yea, mix and match as you wish :)

Thank you so much for the wonderful guide and your response :) The same items should work as well I suppose?

You are most welcome!

Yes, as ED and SR scale with the same modifiers :)
Hi i really want to try this but my main goal would be to farm simulacrums properly you think this build can do it? have you done it? if so, how much ex do you recommend to do this build ? Thanks looks great !
"
CaptainCix wrote:
Hi i really want to try this but my main goal would be to farm simulacrums properly you think this build can do it? have you done it? if so, how much ex do you recommend to do this build ? Thanks looks great !

Hi!

I haven't done Simul myself on this exact build, but I have been playing a pure Bane variant on Delirium league and that one has been able to do Simul just fine. (dmg kinda seems average at best on the last boss though)
So I imagine, with the extra dmg from Soulrend, it will not be a problem.

The build that I have been playing on Delirium has cost me about 6ex to put together.
Alright thanks for the response ! ill be trying the build in the next days :D
What enchanment do you think is the best one for soulrend?
"
CaptainCix wrote:

Also what could i use instead of banner?
"
CaptainCix wrote:

Hi!
I would go with the extra projectile one. This would even further enhance the clearspeed.
"
CaptainCix wrote:
"
CaptainCix wrote:

Also what could i use instead of banner?

Nothing really, as banner only reserves 10% of mana, there aren't really any alternatives.
HI there!

I'm having trouble for selecting auras,

since i get the aspect of spider, I'm usually playing

Malevolence - Flesh&stone - artic - Spider

Since dread banner cannot afford for % mana.

Do you have all the auras? Am I missing something?

Should I make a change on auras?

"
Sergitu wrote:
HI there!

I'm having trouble for selecting auras,

since i get the aspect of spider, I'm usually playing

Malevolence - Flesh&stone - artic - Spider

Since dread banner cannot afford for % mana.

Do you have all the auras? Am I missing something?

Should I make a change on auras?

Hi!

I'm using an Enlighten lvl4 (which reduces mana reservation cost of linked aura's) to be able to cast them all.
I checked your profile and you are using a lvl3 version atm, so thats why you can't fit in the Dread Banner :)

Gratz on taking the build this far btw! Your gear looks awesome!

Greetz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info