[3.11] Soulrend/Bane Trickster - over 1.3mil Shaper dps!

All of this effort is thanks to you, I was really lucky on trying your guide for my first char, the only last big thing I need is the consecrated flask (x3 radius) don't remember the name.

I will try to get the lvl 4 asap. Thanks again :)

Hi,

I'm pretty new to this game and trying out your build because it sounded fun. Perhaps I'm missing something, but what about the curse limit with this build? We get one additional from skill tree, but how does the 4L Bane work out?

Best

Edit: Found out myself. Bane is not a curse itself. The tooltip is kinda misleading though :-(
Last edited by Luciphor on May 3, 2020, 5:55:45 PM
"
Luciphor wrote:
Hi,

I'm pretty new to this game and trying out your build because it sounded fun. Perhaps I'm missing something, but what about the curse limit with this build? We get one additional from skill tree, but how does the 4L Bane work out?

Best

Edit: Found out myself. Bane is not a curse itself. The tooltip is kinda misleading though :-(

Hey!

Yea, Bane itself doesn't count towards the curse limit :)

I agree it should be explained better though...

Hello! Thanks for the great build. I have a problem at the moment. Having 1,500 energy shields and a very low speed of its restoration, I often stay with zero energy shields and cannot cast. Need more ES?
"
AlterRock wrote:

Hello! Thanks for the great build. I have a problem at the moment. Having 1,500 energy shields and a very low speed of its restoration, I often stay with zero energy shields and cannot cast. Need more ES?

Hi!

Have you already taken the "Wicked Ward"-node from the tree? I found that it helps a lot with ES sustain.

Also, the "Patient Reaper"-node from the Trickster Ascendancy helps a lot!

Perhaps, if you find that you are stuck at 0 ES quite a lot, add Vaal Discipline to quickly recharge it? Perhaps until you get around 2k ES or higher :)

Greetz
thanks for your build guide!
Hey OP - Do you plan on keeping this build updated for 3.11? I was planning on potentially league-starting with it.
"
Legendary_AK wrote:
Hey OP - Do you plan on keeping this build updated for 3.11? I was planning on potentially league-starting with it.

Hey!

The only thing that has changed is that we won't be able to use the Timeless jewel anymore, since they are adding the keystone we got from this directly on the tree, but in a place that is too far to reach for the build.

So replace this spot with a rare with life/resist/chaos dmg.

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/vU7GGaLw
Last edited by Claeysken on Jun 18, 2020, 3:11:45 AM
Hello there! Ty for guide

1 question - why u take "Pain Attunement" node when your char isn't om LL all the time?
"
Palata6 wrote:
Hello there! Ty for guide

1 question - why u take "Pain Attunement" node when your char isn't om LL all the time?

Hey!

I was using a Timeless jewel which tranformed the Pain Attunement node into Wind Dancer (20% less Damage taken if you haven't been Hit Recently
40% less Evasion Rating if you haven't been Hit Recently

20% more Evasion Rating if you've been Hit Recently)

With the new 3.11 update that is coming tomorrow this will not be possible anymore though.
They are moving this node directly on the tree now, in a place where it is not possible anymore to get it for this build.
I would recommend not getting the jewel anymore and using a rare with life/res/dmg instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info