[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Can someone help me with my searches. I can't seem to find the reduced mana reserved. i type it in when searching for jewel with it as impl. also for the hubris with it on there. can someone help guide me so i can look for these things and make my build a little bit better. Thank you in advance.
"
sneakydoc wrote:
Can someone help me with my searches. I can't seem to find the reduced mana reserved. i type it in when searching for jewel with it as impl. also for the hubris with it on there. can someone help guide me so i can look for these things and make my build a little bit better. Thank you in advance.

try to use poe.trade for reduced mana reserved, implicit for corrupted jewel, explicit for helm and amul, got same trouble with official site(
Thank you.
"
Sensylis wrote:
How fits The Interrogation into the build.
In the guide is mentioned to use this one with corrupted blood cannot be inflicted.
But if we use this one, we are not able to Ignite, Chill, Freeze or Shock the enmies.
Is Scorch, Brittle, and Sapped so much better?

Still no answer for the arc setup. Is nobody else using this jewel?
"
Sensylis wrote:
"
Sensylis wrote:
In the guide is mentioned to use this one with corrupted blood cannot be inflicted.
But if we use this one, we are not able to Ignite, Chill, Freeze or Shock the enmies.

its better cause it give inc crit chance wich is what you want with arc
"
ILoveFly wrote:
"
sneakydoc wrote:

try to use poe.trade for reduced mana reserved, implicit for corrupted jewel, explicit for helm and amul, got same trouble with official site(

Redused Mana Reserved is not a stat in path of exile. Increased Mana Reserved with a negative value is what you are looking for.
"
ylimsalam wrote:
"
Sensylis wrote:
"
Sensylis wrote:

its better cause it give inc crit chance wich is what you want with arc

Yeah and also the dmg debuff on enemies, but if we use this jewel, we are not able to freeze and shock. So the tradeoff is the "perma" freezing of bosses?

I still need to tweak a few things with my build (Enlightened 4, Rumi's flask, righteos fire, helm/boots ench, levelling my jewels, watchers'e eye and unnatural instinct), but it just doesn't feel that great? I'm still dying every few maps, perhaps I'm missing something with my build.

My 10ex cyclone almost never died and had a faster clear speed :(. Maybe I will try EK
Last edited by BrettLee on Apr 12, 2020, 1:57:16 AM
I have a great clear speed but im dying because my energy shield doesnt recharge faster, i tried ghost reaver for more leech but its the same, i dont know what im doing wrong, could someone help me with that ?
"
Blastein wrote:
I have a great clear speed but im dying because my energy shield doesnt recharge faster, i tried ghost reaver for more leech but its the same, i dont know what im doing wrong, could someone help me with that ?

run vitality

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info