[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

I made few upgrades from tips I got in this thread, and it's much better, but I still get instant oneshot sometimes. Is it just supposed to be like this? 1shot in T16 with 3 delirium orbs etc?
I got Vitality lvl26 amu and few jewels with %Max ES. Can someone take a look at my char and tell me what should I do to get more survi? Dmg is all fine 1.4mln DPS on ARC in HO withour RF, with RF 2mln DPS. Sitting at 6.7k ES in HO with 16 auras ON. Any tip is appricieted :)
What kind of belt do i need to beat stupid bated breath?
Searches some with quality, %ES and #ES rolls, PoB still shows bated breath is better. How come?

Another question.
When people transition from Chayula Presence to rare amulet, how do they deal with stuns? Pantheon?
Last edited by Kshatry on Apr 11, 2020, 3:58:29 PM
"
Kshatry wrote:
Searches some with quality, %ES and #ES rolls, PoB still shows bated breath is better. How come?

Another question.
When people transition from Chayula Presence to rare amulet, how do they deal with stuns? Pantheon?

Its hard to beat Bated Breath because it has high %ES and we dont get much % on tree
I think I've had all my fun with this character for this league. And by fun, I mean literally annihilating anything that was in my way.
Last edited by MajWoody on Apr 11, 2020, 8:20:11 PM
Leveling is incredibly rough with this build. Does anybody have a reference to make it a little bit smoother? I'm also seeing a lot of talk about different version of this build offensively. Is Crit Arc the definitive version or does Divine Ire still melt bosses?
I leveled with Hollow Palm Technique all the way till lvl 70ish at blood aqueduct. It's a bit boring, but very effective, melts boss and blasts through acts. You follow the same tree, and beeline for the first outer socket. I swapped to the Herald build around 72, and it was smooth sailing after.
"
Leveling is incredibly rough with this build. Does anybody have a reference to make it a little bit smoother? I'm also seeing a lot of talk about different version of this build offensively. Is Crit Arc the definitive version or does Divine Ire still melt bosses?

Leveling definitely sucks if you try to spec Into the build too soon. I wouldn't recommend going for it till you're into the 70s.
Just level with whatever setup you want and Respec later
As for different variants, I tried like 3 or four different versions people had put together as well as different main skills. Between BV, EK, WO, DI and Arc I enjoyed EK the most personally since clear felt nice and boss was still ok, meanwhile BV had very good boss damage but mediocre clear. DI was somewhere in between, I didn't like the feel of the skill personally and damage wasn't all that great to make up for mediocre clear either. Most recently I swapped to Crit arc after throwing what feels like an insane amount of currency at the build and can say it definitely feels better than the rest. However I would say this version doesn't do as well on a budget, you're constrained for gem slots and need expensive corruptions/uniques if you want to optimize. That being said I was doing T16 80% delirium as well as 20/20 runs where I literally one shot the delirium boss/miniboss when they spawned. It was very amusing sine I had to do a double take to make sure that it was actually the boss that exploded.
Last edited by neoseagull on Apr 11, 2020, 8:47:53 PM
could someone look at my build and tell me what i need to do to get more damage and sort out my auras
"
Kshatry wrote:

Another question.

i think belt like this can beat, with str u can drop split personality jewels nd use %es+dmg,also aspect of spider give a lot of dps vs boses

with stuns help pantheon+bastion of hope ascendance, but chayula is not only stun, it gives a lot of es nd more important chaos res, which is big QoL. i recommend use chayula instead of rare amul

"

imo best way is hollow palm with astramentis and other dex gear, after killing kitava get your res capped and throw some currency for breach rotas (xoph/tul/esh), i spent 2ex for 30 pure runs and got in 1 hour 64->84lvl

"
JoshH265 wrote:
could someone look at my build and tell me what i need to do to get more damage and sort out my auras

i think at first u need 20/20 gems for main setup and lvl 20 at least auras
Last edited by ILoveFly on Apr 11, 2020, 10:28:09 PM
Quick BV clip of using call of the brotherhood setup, this is the first time I can melt the big bosses like that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXGoReKbRag

Arc is the best for clearing but against Sirius 8 the dps didn't seem to be enough, flasks and vaal skills where never available, after 3 deaths I switched to BV and he was dealt with easily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info