[Removed by Support] is ADVERTISING ON YOUTUBE for in-game PoE purchases for real $

if i somehow get the source code of a poe bot i would review it to see what tech they used to avoid detection.

in old times i searched on ebay for people selling poe accounts to point ggg onto it.

i also google poe rmt sites and read their public forums to see how bad the state of poe is when it comes to ggg fighting rmt.

none of this is suggesting i rmt ingame or use bots to gather currency.

--

despite this, you just have to google "pathofexile" to get rmt sites offered, i don't think youtube is different there.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
none of this is suggesting i rmt ingame or use bots to gather currency.

Just like nothing I said suggests the OP does anything "illegal". Thank you!

Youtube is owned by google, you get ads based on your search history. It's one of those "if you don't want to see it then don't go looking for it" type of things.

Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. You fellas (Fruz and ArtCrusade) need to chill the fuck out. lol

Also, vio, I'm pretty sure you get rmt sites offered by googling pathofexile because you've gone looking for those sites in the past because when I google that I get none of those links.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:

Also, vio, I'm pretty sure you get rmt sites offered by googling pathofexile because you've gone looking for those sites in the past because when I google that I get none of those links.

maybe. not sure. i also never use google but duckduckgo for years now.

many rmt sites offer ingame helps, even publish builds and tips on how to improve your efficiency beside offering their illegal "ingame help".

might be you never googled for builds and help ;)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Fair points. :)
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. You fellas (Fruz and ArtCrusade) need to chill the fuck out. lol

Come on, you came in with things that are completely beside the OP's point, implying that he did something to get those advertisement, which is a potential accusation.
And we pointed out that you missed the point, what's wrong with that ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:

Come on, you came in with things that are completely beside the OP's point, implying that he did something to get those advertisement, which is a potential accusation.

Literally everything from your first reply...

There were implications and accusations thrown around in this thread but none were by me. It is what it is.
poe xzy sometime have currency adds too, so OP might just go to this site, get cookies and youtube give him other adds from those cookies.

Anything unofficial in poe can track cookies and then give you rmt adds.
Forum pvp
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:

There were implications and accusations thrown around in this thread but none were by me. It is what it is.

You were in the wrong. I, too, have seen RMT ads for PoE. Going to...imply I might be seeing them for a reason as well?

Take the L and be a better person for it.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:

jesus, stop behaving like 12 year old and say sorry or stay away from this thread it hurts to read your nonsense

you accused the OP of using RMT/ watching for it by your comment on page one, stop wriggling around like that comment would leave room for interpretation
"
Shovelcut wrote:
No, I didn't miss the point. You're seeing those ads for a reason is all I'm saying. ;)

Same reason as I get ads for male potency while browsing [Removed by Support]. all im saying...

/s

He plays PoE, he's target group. Enough for them.
Last edited by Luca_GGG on Apr 15, 2020, 2:29:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info