[Removed by Support] is ADVERTISING ON YOUTUBE for in-game PoE purchases for real $

"

You were in the wrong. I, too, have seen RMT ads for PoE. Going to...imply I might be seeing them for a reason as well?

Take the L and be a better person for it.

If I was going to imply anything at all it would be that you, me and the OP all have different browsing habits and google ad settings. Wouldn't you agree that's a pretty fair assumption? :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"

You were in the wrong. I, too, have seen RMT ads for PoE. Going to...imply I might be seeing them for a reason as well?

Take the L and be a better person for it.

If I was going to imply anything at all it would be that you, me and the OP all have different browsing habits and google ad settings. Wouldn't you agree that's a pretty fair assumption? :)

Still deflecting, stubborn yet proven wrong. You successfully derailed the thread and now proceed to gaslight people to believe you didn't do what you did. It's there to read, though and everyone is coming to the same conclusion. If you didn't mean it, maybe you should'a worded it much differently.

Jesus Chris, what's with people and their bs.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
If you didn't mean it, maybe you should'a worded it much differently.

Yeah you're not wrong. I'm very often guilty of that. Sorry folks, none of this was my intention.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Thanks for letting us know about this bwam, I've forwarded your report onwards to be reviewed further.

I've locked this thread due to the number of posts that have needed to be moderated. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this, please contact us at support@grindinggear.com.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info