[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Silly question, but regarding the choice to run Inpulsa's with this set up. How are we actually applying shock in the first place?
"
Karma4ya wrote:
Silly question, but regarding the choice to run Inpulsa's with this set up. How are we actually applying shock in the first place?

Corpse Pact passive skills in our ascendancy class
hey, i played only melee build so far and want to try your build. Is it beginner friendly and cheap?
"
wolfyx wrote:
hey, i played only melee build so far and want to try your build. Is it beginner friendly and cheap?

not cheap this league
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
A few people who switched over to the new skill tree said it's even squishier than the old one.

Anybody with the opposite experience?
hmmm nvm.... so you need to use both inspiration support on frenzy/barrage... and your 6 link gear...
Last edited by pengko on Jul 4, 2020, 5:38:56 PM
I would like to ask about modifiers' choices. Does spell vs fire makes differences? Like I'm currently crafting a wand that had a high spell damage but I keep reading for this guide its recommended with flatfire damage but why?
Curious what wand stats could give this build the highest dps.
"
emperorpipi wrote:
I would like to ask about modifiers' choices. Does spell vs fire makes differences? Like I'm currently crafting a wand that had a high spell damage but I keep reading for this guide its recommended with flatfire damage but why?
Curious what wand stats could give this build the highest dps.

something like this gives crazy dps, the flat fire roll is important since 100% gets applied to the spells supported from spellslinger

"
Covidicus wrote:
A few people who switched over to the new skill tree said it's even squishier than the old one.

Anybody with the opposite experience?

What tree do you mean? I feel pretty tanky if im not retarded to one shot myself at the race course boss and I dont jump into packs...but thats with a lot of builds ;)
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Last edited by Lyxara on Jul 4, 2020, 5:48:09 PM
"
quigglesworth wrote:
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:

need help deciding which wand to use...

From page 1 of the guide:

The wand, when buying/making, aim for 100% fire spell damage, around 100 fire damage added to spells+attacks(so can be 50 to attacks, 50 to spells for example or 100 to 1). The crit is just quality of life, not needed. You need open suffix for the craft, it is mandatory.

yes i know, i saw that, but the reason im asking is im clearing packs faster using moonsorrow than using the demon's horn
Hi, in this moment i don't have currency to buy de Inpulsa's, i can use other body armor to farm currency ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info