[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Dri_zzt wrote:
"
roborecall111 wrote:
those of you who can afford Cooldown REcovery, it is one of the best quality of life changes there is...

holy shit

exactly

yeah definitely working on that next, I got my stygian vise shaped base ready to craft :D

got some decent items tho last couple of days

the flammability ring is not finished obv, but in the works...

I'm selling this wand, if someone wants to talk about a price send me a msg in forums or ingame: @BallFarmingAllDay
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Last edited by Lyxara on Jul 3, 2020, 7:59:50 PM
Actually an insane build, beat A8 Sirus for the first time and not only that but it was super easy and I had a tabula on. good work.
currently using this wand

just got this drop. worth swapping to/hanging on to? or sell

When you look at damage in POB, are you all considering the ignite damage at all or just focus on the average hit? I ask because a lot of people are using ele focus, which seems to be a big reduction in damage, when factoring in ignite.
Looking to craft a shield for this build, any thoughts on the best base? Str for life or int for spell damage? Block shouldn't matter, I think, as you end up block capped anyway. And is 30% quality worth the time? Sorry if these are basic questions, I'm new to crafting.
hi/
may be need?
"
FurtiveGadfly wrote:
When you look at damage in POB, are you all considering the ignite damage at all or just focus on the average hit? I ask because a lot of people are using ele focus, which seems to be a big reduction in damage, when factoring in ignite.

I am factoring in Ignite, it's really common to ignite aswell I feel like, normal mobs in map get one shot anyway so this is pure boss dmg and I was testing ele focus set up but it really fell way shorter in dps thats atleast how I felt
"
EarfwormJim wrote:
Looking to craft a shield for this build, any thoughts on the best base? Str for life or int for spell damage? Block shouldn't matter, I think, as you end up block capped anyway. And is 30% quality worth the time? Sorry if these are basic questions, I'm new to crafting.

I preferred an int base for the spell aspects which is a huge dps increase
, shaped is important for the %life on block which is huge QoL

"
Lyxara wrote:
"
EarfwormJim wrote:

I preferred an int base for the spell aspects which is a huge dps increase
, shaped is important for the %life on block which is huge QoL

Got it - that's exactly what I was thinking. So, I think the prefixes would then be +1 fire gems and T1 life - then, what's better for the third? % increased fire damage, or fire gained as chaos?

Also, I'm seeing a lot of regen on some items being linked by others. Is this being scaled at all or is it just a QOL thing? Should I be looking for that on items, or are there better mods?

Thanks for the reply and for helping me out! :)
"
FurtiveGadfly wrote:

ignite is probably useless, since we are not hitting hard for each hit, just dozens of small hits per second. And given different ignite do not stack with each others, the overall ignite damage is insignificant. I'm using ele focus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info