[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Got a new wand! :)

Gloves updated aswell.
Last edited by LynXx_ on Jun 23, 2020, 5:01:12 PM
hello, i have a question i have a prob with reserved mana for my 3 spellslinger set up it ask me 103% iam lvl 79.
it happened once i get a 5Link body i added concentrated effect support and then impossible to have my 3 spellslinger. so whats should i do ? thanks in advance !
Quick question about the wand, in the guide it says:

"The wand, when buying/making, aim for 100% fire spell damage, around 100 fire damage added to spells+attacks(so can be 50 to attacks, 50 to spells for example or 100 to 1). "

What is the purpose of the added fire damage to the wand itself? Doesn't that only work for the actual wand attacks (which don't really do any damage)? Or does it synergise with something I'm not considering?
Last edited by MCRide on Jun 23, 2020, 5:50:40 PM
"
MCRide wrote:

"The wand, when buying/making, aim for 100% fire spell damage, around 100 fire damage added to spells+attacks(so can be 50 to attacks, 50 to spells for example or 100 to 1). "

What is the purpose of the added fire damage to the wand itself? Doesn't that only work for the actual wand attacks (which don't really do any damage)? Or does it synergise with something I'm not considering?

Spellslinger makes it so that added damage from the wand applies to spells
"
ancine wrote:
"
MCRide wrote:

Spellslinger makes it so that added damage from the wand applies to spells
Ah right, I should probably read the gem next time lol. Thanks for the response.
Hello my good sir! I am a refugee from Ziz's guide on VD Spellsinger.

I am here because of my disappointment in the build and I seek knowledge as to why. Ever since I switched to VD my damage has been incredibly lacking. Rare mobs on Tier 4 maps take quite a while to kill considering other previous starter builds I used in the past.

My biggest confusion is with the wand damage itself. Ziz recommends flat damage on a wand because of spell-singer. Yet you my good sir have a good amount of spell damage on it instead.

Could that be the reason why my damage is lacking? If not, why?
Feel free to check out my character.
Last edited by Mathue24 on Jun 23, 2020, 6:30:30 PM
Why is Surrender the best shield to have exactly?
I got some upgrades, seems better damage wise and toughness wise. Since I just got my trigger wand, why is having desecrate in there when we already have it in our spellslinger setup? Just provides more corpses and thus more damage or what?

Also, why is the Surrender the best shield? Just the amount of life on block it gives?

Besides Inpulsa's, what should I focus on next for my character, just starting to enter red maps now.

"
Windfuriouss wrote:
I got some upgrades, seems better damage wise and toughness wise. Since I just got my trigger wand, why is having desecrate in there when we already have it in our spellslinger setup? Just provides more corpses and thus more damage or what?

Corpses are needed for triggering Bone Offering. More corpses the better.
Ancine, could you make a new tree or update the 3.11 existing one for lvl 95 and up or w/e with prio for people who has Inpulsa, the surrender and all rez caps?

I think the most asked question since launch is. "Which one of these 4 trees do I go for?" and ontop of that youre also playing a different on launch right now so that adds a little bit confusion.

Maybe its a lot of work, but i would greatly appreciate some guidance as I seriously am struggling hard. and would love to have the right tree so I know, im the bad player, and not the gear/spec. cause the single target right now is abyssmal.
Last edited by Qurest on Jun 23, 2020, 10:37:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info