[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Frozensnax wrote:
just started using bone offering tand it cosmumes all the coprps so i cant spawn volatile Dead

how can i fix dis

Having the same issue, which I didn't notice before you said anything, lol. I'm stopping using bone offering for now...
IGN: SirCritoris
you both aren't following the build, that is why

he has a second desecrate on the wand with bone offering which is cast with it
Thanks. I haven't been able to afford a good trigger wand, so I missed that.

Managed to craft this shield.
Last edited by MrHuynh on Jun 24, 2020, 9:59:44 PM
Having fun so far, been following ziz's build to level and playing with penance brand just for fun. Almost to maps though, when should I switch to VD? I should mention I have 8c to my name so can't afford much in the way of gear... anything that will make a big impact for cheap?

Chernobog's Pillar seems like a pretty decent shield if you can't afford Surrender (6-7 ex, jfc)?
Lets say Im only fighting bosses, is there some important things I can change in this build to help with killing and surviving bosses? I see people recommended detonate dead? Or any gear to change like inpulsa for example?
Thoughts on The Torrent's Reclamation, the new upgraded Harbinger belt? It casts Slipstream on you nonstop, so you get basically permanent double-Tailwind (20% more APS) on top of 20% CDR.

However I don't know how we synergize with APS. is there anyone who is very competent with this build who could weigh in on whether double-Tailwind is good or not?
How do you guys manage to league start with this build? I keep dying even in tier 1 maps, I have 3400 hp, all res capped.
I dont know why so much ppl played this build, nearly all of my clan and even in poeninja too, is this strongest meta build currently?
Last edited by nqtuan92 on Jun 25, 2020, 8:47:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info