[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

So with delirium large jewels being really rrare, can you suggest another path of building route? Getting those fire passives and doriyani and the other 2 added passives is impossible.I'm level 80 and don't know where to put my next skill points.
"
So with delirium large jewels being really rrare, can you suggest another path of building route? Getting those fire passives and doriyani and the other 2 added passives is impossible.I'm level 80 and don't know where to put my next skill points.

Then you just get doryanis as a main priority
"
ancine wrote:

Then you just get doryanis as a main priority

You say that like it's even easy to get Dory in the first place. I'm well over 1k alts now, never got Dory and a single socket combined. Let alone Dory and 2 sock, or fucking heaven forbid Dory + Socket + something useful.

They absolutely destroyed clusters completely.
a small question to clarify:

Gear is just getting a wand with ANY of the 2 following combinations. Increased spell damage, increased fire damage, fire(or cold/lightning) damage added to spells.

This means when i have cold damage added to spells on my wand it will increase my VD damage?
adds xx to xx cold damage does not work , adds xx to xx fire damage works?
Last edited by Enterich on Jun 23, 2020, 7:44:30 AM
So, I am a little bit curious. Ancine, youre obviously the boss man but others can chip in aswell.

I feel like I got decent gear thus far, decent links, missing a 6L on inpulsa, so right now im running 5link w/out conc effect, which I know does quite a bit for single target.

But, with this type of gear, and my tree. What can I possibly do to survive more or change to up my single-target?

Right now I clocked myself against Enslaver map 83, and it took me 2 minutes of straight holding right click to kill him. When I took damage, I had all defensives up and still basically got hit for 80% of my hp.

I feel like I ethier screwed up the tree somehow and would need guidance how to fix it, and tips on how I can fix my single target, cause aoe clear is magnificent so far so no complains there.

I do have money to spend aswell, about 4 EX in the bank right now.

Heres my gear

I know the gloves are "meh" but they are just temporary to get 75% chaos fixed. I know amu enchant doesnt provide anything for the build and I am going to fix it. Is the wand decent? the right stats? Currently sitting at 7k life, all rez capped including chaos. Is the talent tree just messed up or is there anything else I can do? Hold my goddamn hand people, I am losing it - I feel like im doing the complete opposite of what the build is suppose to be able to achieve.
Last edited by Qurest on Jun 23, 2020, 8:11:26 AM
im struggling for dex at the moment, are we supposed to not level any other gems other than barrage?
"
Qurest wrote:

useless craft on neck. we don't use 'attacks'...
Hi im currently doing a necro vd league starter. May i just know why u have desecrate on your wand AND gloves?? do they stack or what?? i'm currently using desecrate, vd and detonate dead on 3 separate spellslinger links and i'm wondering if your way is better. thanks!
Hey,

one little question.
Is it random if on your first cast VD or Desecrate spawns "first" and so if you got any VDs on your first cast?
Hi all i got a question how do we deal with the bosses? I strugle doing t10+ bosses it took way too much time to kill them or i die few times what i do wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info